HOMELITE Parts availability

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillW

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
HOMELITE has been slow to recover from John Deere's shutdown and selloff before the sale. I have some parts backordered for over 3 months, and the distributor has no est of delivery date. Some parts are begining to ship. Are you other dealers experiencing the same?HOMELITE

Bill...I have decided that I wont even attempt to repair any old Homelites this year unless I have parts here....b/o's suck...they told me at one point they werent making any new replacement parts....:confused:

Since we only profit/reduce inventory when we sell our Service &/or Parts...and since there seems to be a problem of HOMELITE Parts availability I propose a 10% discount off of the current but outdated Oct 31, 2000 price book to any other HOMELITE Dealer. Shipping will be USPS PRIORITY MAIL COSTS. Anyone else in with me???:blob4:

Bill..you are exactly correct....myself and the Stihl dealer down the road, have accounts with each other...at 15% discount...very often if its things like carb kits, spark plugs....generic items that we accidentely run out of...we just lend them to each other till they can be replaced..that way every can make their discount...it not only helps us...but helps our customers tenfold...and it being a small town...we have alot of the same customers..we are both one man shops...and need every dime...

It helps that in the summer I can be found out drinking by his pool...lol...

you can call the homelites service number and ask for dealers that sell obsolete parts. i have done that before adn i have seem to have lost the number. but when i do find ti i will post it.

Back