• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Homelite Super 2 clutch

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am pretty sure I have one. What is it worth to you? You will have to pay shipping as well if you have not found one already.

Well, I'm not wanting to spend much because it's not a valuable or rare saw--I just want to complete it. NOS clutches on ebay are 50 bucks which is absurd.

What do you have? I don't need a whole parts saw to go with the little clutch.

Chris B.

I will have to get you a pic in a couple of hours because I am not home right now.as far as the price, I don't expect to pay alot either when I buy used parts for saws.what do you think is fair for it? I'm sure we can come to some conclusion. But you'll have to pay for shipping I don't know how much it's going to be. I am new here, within the next couple of days I'm going to be posting a lot of chainsaw parts on here including some big homies...Jred... About 50 different sthil clutch cover plates all the way from 09s up to 066s,and a whole lot more sthil stuff and other stuff besides that... aluminum case poulan parts ...aluminum case echo parts... Excetera excetera excetera... You tell me what you think is fair .but I do have the rest of that super2 for parts and about 7 or 8 or 10 other homies/sears as well with big CC motors too if anybody else is reading this thread needs any other parts... I've been collecting a while, and I see some guys on here doing the right thing and not charging an arm and a leg for their stuff to people who are passionate about what they're doing and what they have. And I like it...

Back