• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Homelite Super XL 925

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
24" bar???
Yes Sir 24". I haven't checked compression reading but by hand it will rip the fingers off one by one haha! I had her fired up last summer and put her to the side because I had other project saws. I was going to give her a whole new makeover with NOS parts because it's that nice of a saw. She'll run but she will need some TLC. Everything looks to be there. As seen in pictures missing some paint and areas of heavy dirt/oil. Full wrap, felling spike, manual oiler, Homelite scabbard, possible original bar probably 3/8 .050

Damn tempting for a beautiful saw. If I didn't spend thousands upgrading my snowmobile I'd be glad to take it off your hands. Right now my spending funds are shot like a lot of us on here. I'll keep an eye on this one in case something changes.

Damn tempting for a beautiful saw. If I didn't spend thousands upgrading my snowmobile I'd be glad to take it off your hands. Right now my spending funds are shot like a lot of us on here. I'll keep an eye on this one in case something changes.
I know this 925 is pretty clean. I've come across one other that was never used sold it on the bay, wish I had kept it damn nice saw in perfect condition. This one's been spoken for but if it falls through I'll leave it on here.

24" bar???
Yes Sir 24". I haven't checked compression reading but by hand it will rip the fingers off one by one haha! I had her fired up last summer and put her to the side because I had other project saws. I was going to give her a whole new makeover with NOS parts because it's that nice of a saw. She'll run but she will need some TLC. Everything looks to be there. As seen in pictures missing some paint and areas of heavy dirt/oil. Full wrap, felling spike, manual oiler, Homelite scabbard, possible original bar probably 3/8 .050

Brian here's a few pictures of the SXL925 I let go awhile back. Guy that bought it is a huge Homelite collector from Texas. He has this photo on his ebay homepage, I think to rub it in my face and let me know I will never find a nicer of one.:dumb:
20151130_154141.jpg 20151130_155233.jpg 20151130_155508.jpg 20151130_154105.jpg 20151130_154017.jpg

Back