• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Homelite Super XL 925

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No bud it's called sick baby and list job so if I've hurt someone's feelings by asking someone to hold a saw for me then I apologize for that but for the record mist if you would know what I mean when I say my son will come before any saw and as in any business deal usually the person with the money gets the merchandise as I say to anyone I ask to hold a saw or anything else in my day to day life if you get an opportunity to sell it or make a better deal I understand and there is no hard feelings on my end so that being said if u oh want to buy the saw knock yourself out I've got 5 of that same series so yes I'd like to have another one but that's not the only one on the planet and I was taught that a deal us between 2 parties not 3

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

And Jon1212 I had forgotten with everything else going on I appreciate you holding it but if he wants it it's fine with me cause I'm not sure when I can send cash I'm back to work now just catching up thanks again

I don't mean to sound smart but you could have simply sent a pm or message whatever if you want to know why I didn't buy the saw from.the man I would have gladly replied I'm not that hard to get along with really

My apologies gentlemen I got a bit aggravated and got the 2 of you mixed up so sorry I can't buy the saw at this time and I apologize for not notifying you of that fact I'll try in the future not to forget about things like this or just not try to make deals in a public forum

I cant believe this is still here man, they usually sell like hot cakes! Can you tell what the UT number is on this saw? Looks like a later version and im curious if it has the 77cc piston and cylinder.

I cant believe this is still here man, they usually sell like hot cakes! Can you tell what the UT number is on this saw? Looks like a later version and im curious if it has the 77cc piston and cylinder.
Looks like 10415CIMG_7668.JPG

Yes, I do.
Well first off thats not exactly why I looked here I thiugbg it was just a discussion, group and i would sell mine I didnt mean to ruffle yo your feathers so I apologize for that dont worry about my manners life made me the way I am so if its really that big of deal to just more or less insult me in open forum I wonder whose manners are in question cause see im a little more grown up Ive this situation was in reverse I would have sent you a pm but I guess That says something about your manners sir feel free ,it to respond to this I really am not im the mood for any more whining about what started as a misunderstanding.but I am curious if you ran into me on the street would run,your chops so reckless ......I do apologize to anyone this MISTAKE offended not my plan so since you made such a big deal about nothing sir I do again apologize for hurting your feelings or whatever but never ever question anything about my upbringing that sir insinuates bad things about my parents which sir will not be tolerated so leave that alone you dont know me

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

Cgraham just do this next time you feel thecneed to show off do me s favor find someone else to insult. Cause this is twice now so really no need for it esp since as I said it was a mistake so leave it at that i am blocking you btw so I dont have yo tell you exactly where you can shove you opinions of me if your as brave person to person as you are behind a keypad my address is 2033 Robles ave
Murphysboro il feel free to come talk to me face to face we will see who needs a lesson in manners

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

Well first off thats not exactly why I looked here I thiugbg it was just a discussion, group and i would sell mine I didnt mean to ruffle yo your feathers so I apologize for that dont worry about my manners life made me the way I am so if its really that big of deal to just more or less insult me in open forum I wonder whose manners are in question cause see im a little more grown up Ive this situation was in reverse I would have sent you a pm but I guess That says something about your manners sir feel free ,it to respond to this I really am not im the mood for any more whining about what started as a misunderstanding.but I am curious if you ran into me on the street would run,your chops so reckless ......I do apologize to anyone this MISTAKE offended not my plan so since you made such a big deal about nothing sir I do again apologize for hurting your feelings or whatever but never ever question anything about my upbringing that sir insinuates bad things about my parents which sir will not be tolerated so leave that alone you dont know me.
I actually haven't insulted you at all... just stated the obvious. The first spat you got into in this thread was not with me, but with another member. @Jon1212 might be able to help clear that up.

This thread was started so that I could sell a saw, and you posting here is not helping me do that... so if you're not interested in buying the saw, then please stay the hell out of my business.

Back