• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Homelite Super XL 925

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually haven't insulted you at all... just stated the obvious. The first spat you got into in this thread was not with me, but with another member. @Jon1212 might be able to help clear that up.

This thread was started so that I could sell a saw, and you posting here is not helping me do that... so if you're not interested in buying the saw, then please stay the hell out of my business.
I told you you are blocked do not try to respond or talk s@@t about me our business is concluded final fn warning

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

Well first off thats not exactly why I looked here I thiugbg it was just a discussion, group and i would sell mine I didnt mean to ruffle yo your feathers so I apologize for that dont worry about my manners life made me the way I am so if its really that big of deal to just more or less insult me in open forum I wonder whose manners are in question cause see im a little more grown up Ive this situation was in reverse I would have sent you a pm but I guess That says something about your manners sir feel free ,it to respond to this I really am not im the mood for any more whining about what started as a misunderstanding.but I am curious if you ran into me on the street would run,your chops so reckless ......I do apologize to anyone this MISTAKE offended not my plan so since you made such a big deal about nothing sir I do again apologize for hurting your feelings or whatever but never ever question anything about my upbringing that sir insinuates bad things about my parents which sir will not be tolerated so leave that alone you dont know me.

Cgraham just do this next time you feel thecneed to show off do me s favor find someone else to insult. Cause this is twice now so really no need for it esp since as I said it was a mistake so leave it at that i am blocking you btw so I dont have yo tell you exactly where you can shove you opinions of me if your as brave person to person as you are behind a keypad my address is 2033 Robles ave
Murphysboro il feel free to come talk to me face to face we will see who needs a lesson in manners.

I told you you are blocked do not try to respond or talk s@@t about me our business is concluded final fn warning.
You know you can just block me on this site, and you won't see anything I post?

@cgraham1 haven't you learned that you can't tell him what to do?......LOL!
Don't start your **** with me either fellas I'm not somebody that takes kindly to being intentionally disrespected and the two of you have messed with me since day one I spoke with either of you I got no problem with the three,of us getting together send working this **** out,like grown men instead of a bunch of high school bitches so man up face to face or shut the f@@k up to me especially about me neither of you know me and I guarantee you don't want to know the side of me you pushing so boys stop,your bull **** leave me alone or come see me in person step up

Don't start your **** with me either fellas I'm not somebody that takes kindly to being intentionally disrespected and the two of you have messed with me since day one I spoke with either of you I got no problem with the three,of us getting together send working this **** out,like grown men instead of a bunch of high school bitches so man up face to face or shut the f@@k up to me especially about me neither of you know me and I guarantee you don't want to know the side of me you pushing so boys stop,your bull **** leave me alone or come see me in person step up

Seriously? Instead of fugging up someone else's For Sale ad with your rambling, nonsensical threats, maybe you should take a step back and take a look at where you stepped off the ledge? If someone happens to post up a "Sense of Humor" for sale, I would advise you to spare no expense in buying it, without asking them to "hold it" for you for two weeks....er....two months.....er.......eternity....

Get a life.

You two boys best stop talking **** im really not in the ****in mood ok I apologized twice for getting confused bout **** I've got alot on my mind just because one of u live in Utah which I've been to several times wasn't impressed and northern California that's where fags came from so yall board wanna act like your cool,well boys how cool would it be if I was the kinda guy that can come knock on your door don't u watch the news people like u can't just let a mistake or little misunderstanding go which causes guys like me to flip out and for crazy **** lucky for you boys im not that guy but I WAS so back off and John you can really mind your own ****ing business best I remember I dont like neither one if u punk ass little tie wearing bitches any way so that inits,self should be evidence I thought I was in my messages because that's how it started I hit the back button and wound up in your mess so ,,,,dont talk your **** anymore you dont have to like me im ok with that alot better type of people than either of you hate me I sleep good at night so back up off me

You two boys best stop talking **** im really not in the ****in mood ok I apologized twice for getting confused bout **** I've got alot on my mind just because one of u live in Utah which I've been to several times wasn't impressed and northern California that's where fags came from so yall board wanna act like your cool,well boys how cool would it be if I was the kinda guy that can come knock on your door don't u watch the news people like u can't just let a mistake or little misunderstanding go which causes guys like me to flip out and for crazy **** lucky for you boys im not that guy but I WAS so back off and John you can really mind your own ****ing business best I remember I dont like neither one if u punk ass little tie wearing bitches any way so that inits,self should be evidence I thought I was in my messages because that's how it started I hit the back button and wound up in your mess so ,,,,dont talk your **** anymore you dont have to like me im ok with that alot better type of people than either of you hate me I sleep good at night so back up off me

Trust me, So called Fags don’t come from Clint’s part of NorCal.

They abound in my area and now you’re offending me with crap talk like that..
So YOU are the one that clearly needs to watch where their stepping.
Enough with the Turd mouth already

Erik

Erik
You tell 'em, Erik......I'm just too damn perplexed by this homophobic, overly sensitive, humorless, dumb bastard.

Erik
I apologize to you sir I didnt mean to offend anyone to start with those two have been giving me crap off and on for a year Ive grown tired of it and about the fag comment one of my best friends is gay I really have no prob in that area so I truly of apologize and see I normally dont talk that way until some one or a couple buddies wanna start crap over a mistake as far as im concerned I dont think people should belittle anyone if everybody in here was perfect we wouldn't be here to begin with

Hey Cap'n Dumbshit,
Go back and read all of the stupid **** you posted in this thread, even your posts you deleted, along with the replies you received. Keep repeating this process and maybe you'll see why you should kick your own ass.

Hey Cap'n Dumbshit,
Go back and read all of the stupid **** you posted in this thread, even your posts you deleted, along with the replies you received. Keep repeating this process and maybe you'll see why you should kick your own ass.
Fellas. I Apologize for the foul language and the derogatory comments about you being gay I do in fact have several gay friends that happen to be homosexuals Ive got zero problems with gay folks at all so I again do sincerely apologize for that now I ask that you gentlemen. Please stop treating me as if im under you you two men have bashed me long enough as I have said in the past im not a hard person to talk to if I have done something wrong all anyone has to do is pm me and let me know without all the rude comments and belittlement Ive been treated like that for most of my. Childhood beat on talked to worse than you could imagine been shot stabbed and ran over by a damn car twice in the same night by my stepmother and none believed me but it made me a fighter I left that negative life behind me is like it to stay there so please guys stop just stop I truly thought I was on my own messages I had looked at that 925 thread since I was looking for parts for mine then I left and went to my messages I guess I hit the back button on this stupid phone goes and does what it wants to so as I had said to start with it was a mistake and i do apologize shoot if its really that big of a deal pm me with the price of the 925'the min my tax check hits my bank ill pay you what you want for it as long as its nit some rediculess price so I dont want anyone thinking im a ass or that im trying to undercut anyone im,nit like that really im not so there is my formal and final apologie on this subject and to both of you guys there is no need to keep this stupid thing going I mean I gave apologized more than enough Ive ofcerex to buy the saw for compensation if you lost a sale so for me its done please let it go and we dont have to speak with one another so........if you feel I knocked you out of a sale send me a price I understand how you salespeople are competitive and its all about the sell to you so even tho I do not NEED that saw I will buy it as compensation but please pm me with anyvproblems thank you

This site really went down the toilet. I don't think I'll post any more saws here.

If anyone else is interested in the saw, they can PM on the other chainsaw forum. Thanks.

@Dawnsman you are straight up looney toons.

IMG_7942.JPG
never ever question anything about my upbringing that sir insinuates bad things about my parents which sir will not be tolerated so leave that alone you dont know me
Childhood beat on talked to worse than you could imagine been shot stabbed and ran over by a damn car twice in the same night by my stepmother
Things that make you go hmmm.

if your as brave person to person as you are behind a keypad my address is 2033 Robles ave, Murphysboro il feel free to come talk to me face to face we will see who needs a lesson in manners.
our business is concluded final fn warning.
got no problem with the three,of us getting together send working this **** out,like grown men instead of a bunch of high school bitches so man up face to face or shut the f@@k up to me especially about me neither of you know me and I guarantee you don't want to know the side of me you pushing so boys stop,your bull **** leave me alone or come see me in person step up.
well boys how cool would it be if I was the kinda guy that can come knock on your door don't u watch the news people like u can't just let a mistake or little misunderstanding go which causes guys like me to flip out and for crazy ****
"If your as brave person to person as you are behind a keypad!" I wonder if you see the irony in this? lol. :laughing:

remember I dont like neither one if u punk ass little tie wearing bitches any way.
This cracks me up. :laugh:

and about the fag comment one of my best friends is gay I really have no prob in that area
I do in fact have several gay friends that happen to be homosexuals Ive got zero problems with gay folks at all
Uh, yeah you do. You say you don't, but you obviously do. :yes:

I understand how you salespeople are competitive and its all about the sell
Not really. It's about respecting other people.

I buy and sell saws as a hobby. I don't go into other people's "for sale" threads and offer to sell similar saws, because that is disrespectful. I don't ask people to hold saws for me if I can't afford to buy them, and I don't sell saws out from under guys if I tell them I'll hold them. I've dealt with plenty of 'money talks' type of guys, and that's not how I do it.

You clearly f'ed up any chance of me selling this saw, but I absolutely do not want your money or your 'sincere apology'.

And I honestly don't give a **** if the saw sells... its been sitting in my shed for months, and it can stay sitting there. I don't use the saw, and thought someone else might, so I posted it up. The price I'm asking is less than I actually paid for it, which is pretty typical of my saw sales.

If you are done making threats, assumptions, and accusations about me, please put me on ignore, and stop posting in my threads. Thanks.

And BTW, "fags" (as you lovingly refer to them), come from everywhere.
:dumb:

Well then, Time for me to chop some more wood
e6f8b6bb771de6e29a85f751d77c4d8b.jpg

Erik

Latest posts

Back