• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Homelite Super XL 925

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sure wish some one would get spell check. It took me an hour to read five minutes of babble. I’m reading along and see “yo”, so I think some one is trying to break bad and talk ghetto. But “yo” doesn’t work in the sentence. So I look at the key pad and the “t” is next to the “y”. Sure enough, if I put the t in place of the y it becomes to, instead of yo, and the sentense sort of makes sense. Get a few more words down and I read “of”, and it just doesn’t make sense in the sentence. I’ve got the drill. The o is next to the i, and if you change the o to i it becomes if, and if works in the sentence. But now I completely forgot what was being talked about and had to start over. It’s hard enough trying to figure out what some people say, much less what they mean. Anyway, I just came here because I saw an XL925 for sale. I have an XL924 for sale with a brand new Oregon 30” bar and chain, what do yo think I shod ax fo it? On second thought I’ll just keep it. It makes a hole between my Blue XL12 and my C72. Clint, next time I want to sell a saw I’ll just start my own thread. This was like being in grade school, with the kid that would get mad, and then frustrated. He turned all red, started to talk so fast it sounded like a different language, then burst into tears and ran out of the room. Well, time to take my daughter’s car in for it’s oil change. I hope I can articulate what she wants done. If it comes back with headers and side pipes she may be PO’ed.

I sure wish some one would get spell check. It took me an hour to read five minutes of babble. I’m reading along and see “yo”, so I think some one is trying to break bad and talk ghetto. But “yo” doesn’t work in the sentence. So I look at the key pad and the “t” is next to the “y”. Sure enough, if I put the t in place of the y it becomes to, instead of yo, and the sentense sort of makes sense. Get a few more words down and I read “of”, and it just doesn’t make sense in the sentence. I’ve got the drill. The o is next to the i, and if you change the o to i it becomes if, and if works in the sentence. But now I completely forgot what was being talked about and had to start over. It’s hard enough trying to figure out what some people say, much less what they mean. Anyway, I just came here because I saw an XL925 for sale. I have an XL924 for sale with a brand new Oregon 30” bar and chain, what do yo think I shod ax fo it? On second thought I’ll just keep it. It makes a hole between my Blue XL12 and my C72. Clint, next time I want to sell a saw I’ll just start my own thread. This was like being in grade school, with the kid that would get mad, and then frustrated. He turned all red, started to talk so fast it sounded like a different language, then burst into tears and ran out of the room. Well, time to take my daughter’s car in for it’s oil change. I hope I can articulate what she wants done. If it comes back with headers and side pipes she may be PO’ed.

So ya gonna by it ??

Erik

Back