• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Homelite Super XL Auto

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sled_22

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I have a Homelite Super XL auto with a 24" solid nose bar & 3/8" Stihl chisel chain. Also includes another 91L 3/8" Oregon (LPX?) chain NIB.
Starts w/ 3 to 5 pulls, clean P/C, Zama carb, oiler works auto & manual. Cuts well. Pictures do not show the bucking spikes but they are included. New tank grommet and fuel line.
I'd be happy to provide a video of it running if requested.
I bought this saw in a non running condition w/ extra parts saws, went through all the parts and cleaned everything. It is using a points & condenser ignition. I can not be certain that all the parts on the saw are from the original model/serial number in the picture.
There is one screw on the recoil cover stripped out and there is one screw, not able to be seen in any pictures, that holds the fuel tank together that has the head stripped (it does not leak fuel however). Air filter cover is from an older super XL that i painted and has an original style "shag carpet" type air filter.
Feel free to ask any other questions or requests.
Looking to get $175 plus shipping.
Thanks,
Sled.

Attachments

• IMG_8532.JPG
    IMG_8532.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_8620.JPG
    IMG_8620.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_8621.JPG
    IMG_8621.JPG