• Notice to all BUYERS. You are buying at your own risk. If you do not know the seller then please be cautious and look for suspicious activity. If they ask you to mail a check/money order or pay with PayPal using the Friends and Family option, that is a RED FLAG. Your purchase will not be protected. Only pay with credit card or PayPal using the goods and services options. Do not fall for the excuse that they don't want to pay the PayPal fees. They need to account for that in their sales price.
  • To all USERS that think they need to police the site. New users that come to sell items are not always selling stolen merchandise. No vigilante or lynch mob mentality is permitted. You will be given infraction points if you accuse someone of selling stolen merchandise without hard evidence. You must have the stolen item report with a serial number and/or pictures that match the for sale item to make such accusations. Alert the moderators with your evidence and they will take care of any transgressions. If you do not you will be given enough points for a 3 day time out.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors

SOLD!!!! Homelite VI-944. Private message me with correspondence.

Den

ArboristSite Operative
Please private message me with any correspondence regarding sales, trades, or photo's of your saws.
I am selling, or possibly trading, my Homelite VI-944.
Open to cash offers, or might trade for Husqvarna, Echo, or John Deere saws.

The VI-944 has a 32" Oregon solid nose bar in nice shape... chain looks good also.
The saw runs on a squirt of pre-mix. I have not even had time to mix up some fresh fuel and see if it will stay running on its own... been sick the entire month of February.

The saw is in pretty nice condition overall. I will say there is significant carbon scoring on the piston, and the muffler and exhaust port had quite a bit of carbon built up. You might be able to run it this way, but if I were keeping it, I'd put a new piston in it. I squirted rust penetrator in the rings, and when you crank it, the penetrator squishes out on either side of the rings between the rings and lands... the rings appear to be moving freely and not stuck with transferred metal from what I can observe.

Give me some time to respond because I'm not near wi-fi as often as I'd like to be.

Attachments