Homelite XL-12 chainsaw. I need a service manual PDF File for model UT104453 Homelite chain saw.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was given an old homelite xl- 12.
I'm having trouble finding the year model.
Can someone please help me with this.
Thanks Randy

My Homelite xl-12 chainsaw ser# 2347652 . I looked at list and can't seem to find my chainsaw.
Any other ideas that might help me find information.

My Homelite xl-12 chainsaw ser# 2347652 . I looked at list and can't seem to find my chainsaw.
Any other ideas that might help me find information.
Serial number is not the same as a UT number. Going by Mrs. Wilson's records the saw was probably built in 1967. Check your inbox for an ipl and service manual. Sent the ipl for an XL-12 with no UT number.

Serial number is not the same as a UT number. Going by Mrs. Wilson's records the saw was probably built in 1967. Check your inbox for an ipl and service manual. Sent the ipl for an XL-12 with no UT number.
I have the original owners manual or pamphlet if you want me to burn you a copy

from what I was able to find, saw 2347652 was likely built late '66 to early '67 3/15/67 saw 2229799 sold, 4/15/67 saw 2415224 sold , and this was of the WILSON SAW SHOP records looking for service manual

from what I was able to find, saw 2347652 was likely built late '66 to early '67 3/15/67 saw 2229799 sold, 4/15/67 saw 2415224 sold , and this was of the WILSON SAW SHOP records looking for service manual
Ray have bad and good news for you. file is to big for me to send.there are about a dozen pages for the XL12, thats the bad news, good news you need to go to HOUSE OF HOMLITE SITE ,go to main page , school down to the 3rd section , chainsaw posts , go down list to HOMELITE REPAIR MANUALS, scroll thru and find the post by under70ss, shop manuals , look at saw list before down load to save space , would go with original and latest revisions many times factory upgraded with new revision

Ray have bad and good news for you. file is to big for me to send.there are about a dozen pages for the XL12, thats the bad news, good news you need to go to HOUSE OF HOMLITE SITE ,go to main page , school down to the 3rd section , chainsaw posts , go down list to HOMELITE REPAIR MANUALS, scroll thru and find the post by under70ss, shop manuals , look at saw list before down load to save space , would go with original and latest revisions many times factory upgraded with new revision
Yes I have checked the site for many years, downloaded pretty much everything available

Back