• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy homelite XL 12

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian Carlson

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Looking to buy one maybe locked up or in bad condition. I am getting one going for a friend and it was his grandfather's saw. It needs the rear handle half, trigger, throttle linkage, choke linkage, carb and all hardware, air filter and air filter cover. Not wanting to spend a ton just trying to help a guy out. It's blue one and is older due to nothaving a baffled muffler. Any help is appreciated.

I have two blues and a red. All are runners. The blues need cleaned up and fuel lines replaced. You would be looking at shipping from Soldotna, AK. How much are you wanting to spend?

The several saws I have shipped have been around $30-50 depending on size and distance. That was 2-4 week postal shipping.

I may be headed out to Paris this weekend, you close enough to meet there? Otherwise I could make the pawn shop rounds in Winchester and meet you there, getting out to Morehead is not in the cards in the near future.

If u dont find one, my buddy has got one in runnin condition.
I put new fuel line on ,carb kit,and new o rings in oiler.
If interested ill find out $.

Latest posts

Back