HOMEMADE CHAINSAW TOOLS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pantelis

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I just want to help the members and i make theese tools with simple tools that everyone have in his house, i have some others that is in product, more pictures when are ready.
your coments will be helpfull for me

Attachments

• nova.jpg
    nova.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 494
I have always wondered why someone does not reverse engineer such tools and begin selling them. Many of us here have interesting industry connections so it would not be that hard.

I have always wondered why someone does not reverse engineer such tools and begin selling them. Many of us here have interesting industry connections so it would not be that hard.
The tools i made with some simple tools that i have ( grinder, files, ) i dont have special tools , but if someone is interesting i can make them, and some others with very low price

I do the same , not need to buy the originals, cost a tone of money
Yeap.going to try some silicone splicing tape to use as a seal.both aluminum and silicone tape were expensive but I have enough material to cover just about every saw made.;)

Yeap.going to try some silicone splicing tape to use as a seal.both aluminum and silicone tape were expensive but I have enough material to cover just about every saw made.;)
i use ruber ,

I think it's great to make these tools. I have access to lexan and carbon fibre so I see what I can do with those. The carbon fibre chain bar experiment is on hold due to other obligations but it looks like fun. We have a guy on here using a 3d printer to make tools, another bloke has a milling machine etc.. great bunch of talent on here.

I just want to help the members and i make theese tools with simple tools that everyone have in his house, i have some others that is in product, more pictures when are ready.
your coments will be helpfull for me

I like what I see. How did you make the seal puller? Or am I incorrect in believing you made that?

I like what I see. How did you make the seal puller? Or am I incorrect in believing you made that?
You need angle grinder, drilling pistol ( a cheap one ) some files , and a cheap welding machine

Dang, I was ready to post a Pic of a very usable tool I made to help fix Stihl chain brakes. After Tree Freak's ridiculous post, I guess that's not required. This thread suddenly became a joke. Are you guys serious? Please stop this nonsense. Got it?

Dang, I was ready to post a Pic of a very usable tool I made to help fix Stihl chain brakes. After Tree Freak's ridiculous post, I guess that's not required. This thread suddenly became a joke. Are you guys serious? Please stop this nonsense. Got it?

WD please do post it. Many of us are here to learn.

Latest posts

Back