Hong Kong Tree Work with ATP - Come Join Us!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thepick

Reaction score
We're currently seeking climbers to work in Hong Kong with our company: Asia Tree Preservation, Ltd. (ATP) https://www.atptree.com.

Over the past 10 years, we've had at least a dozen climbers from abroad work with us here, so we know the process of relocating here, visa application, etc.. Contact me if you have any questions, happy to answer and discuss.

We're hiring asap, so contact me right away, thanks! - Jon

Video we did with Redbull TV

Our careers webpage
Careers with ATP - ATP: Asia Tree Preservation, Ltd. Arborist Tree Management Services

Climbing Arborist Scope of Work
  • tree pruning
  • tree rigging and removal
  • chainsaw use
  • tree support system installations
  • level 3 assessment – aerial assessment
The position may at times also require some other types of work such as:
  • tree survey and inventory for inspection of large numbers of trees
  • tree assessment for evaluation of health and structure
  • tree health care assessment and treatment strategies
  • airspade for tree root assessment and health improvement
  • advanced tree risk assessment including sonic tomography, resistograph, air spade, soil testing and analysis
  • various other aspects of consulting
This is a great opportunity for arborists to gain more experience in many different aspects of arboriculture, and at the same time, experience.
Regarding the current coronavirus situation, Hong Kong has it pretty well managed (much better than other places). Our work is still very active right now.

Please email me at [email protected] or send me a message on this website, thanks!

Jon Picker
Director
ATP: Asia Tree Preservation, Ltd.
www.atptree.com

Hong Kong

Back