Hot Rod Ported Polished Husqvarna 346XP Chainsaw Dirty Saw non X Torq NO EPA

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe I'll wrap my 562 handle with shiny duct tape and see if i get any improvement.
I'm going to do a muff mod on some saws using a piece of bicycle handlebar.If it works for "Hack with a grinder" that's good enough for me.Hell,maybe even dual port,I've got lotsa handlebar.

I'm going to do a muff mod on some saws using a piece of bicycle handlebar.If it works for "Hack with a grinder" that's good enough for me.Hell,maybe even dual port,I've got lotsa handlebar.

Ima weld the whole handlebar on your 562. :hmm3grin2orange:

I will contact him to showcase his fine work here for you

He does not have a website. he only had adds placed on ebay. His saws are sold out as fast as he posts them.one particular saw reposted more than once because people preferred the other models over it. due to the extremely high volume of orders, he only sells offline for now till he can catch up.so if you would like I could try to contact him and have him post videos and such things here and obtain a membership here with his contact information. all I can say is 4 decades of experience in small racing engine modifications shows through in his work. custom handcrafted original patented design. only trolls and competition have something negative to say using their imaginations, having never seen or held the saws. I will see that you have video here soon. support our troops, he is a veteran and a fine craftsman. I will make effort to bring you video confirmation of his work a.s.a.p.

No one has mentioned he fact that this guy has said his saws with ceramic bearings can run 150-200:1. Ceramic bearings or not, I am pretty sure the piston would stick to the cyl if not at least fry rings at that gas to oil ratio. Expansion chamber muffler? Ya sure you could definitely fit a tuned expansion chamber or any expansion chamber in that modded-ish looking muffler:rolleyes:.

After reading that very long run on sentence. . . Why do I now feel like sending money to Nigeria?

:laugh:

One of my favorites is the little pipe at the bottom of the muffler. It reminds me of what my son looked like after his circumcision.

Later
Dan

He does not have a website. he only had adds placed on ebay. His saws are sold out as fast as he posts them.one particular saw reposted more than once because people preferred the other models over it. due to the extremely high volume of orders, he only sells offline for now till he can catch up.so if you would like I could try to contact him and have him post videos and such things here and obtain a membership here with his contact information. all I can say is 4 decades of experience in small racing engine modifications shows through in his work. custom handcrafted original patented design. only trolls and competition have something negative to say using their imaginations, having never seen or held the saws. I will see that you have video here soon. support our troops, he is a veteran and a fine craftsman. I will make effort to bring you video confirmation of his work a.s.a.p.

Babe the Blue Ox, and I are waiting for this to happen. I, and several others, have contacted him and invited him to join and discuss his work.

I'm headed out; I hear Babe lowing and better get him fed up.

Babe the Blue Ox, and I are waiting for this to happen. I, and several others, have contacted him and invited him to join and discuss his work.

I'm headed out; I hear Babe lowing and better get him fed up.

I've got his phone number. I asked him a few questions like if I could see a video of one of his saws running and he quit replying to my emails.

Not trying to be rude or anything but have you ever seen a modified chainsaw cylinder? His "work" probably ruined the only cylinder he has pictures of. It doesn't take a smart man to know that insulation tape will kill vibrations. Also doesn't take a real smart person to know this guy is selling a bunk product. But please get videos.

Not trying to be rude or anything but have you ever seen a modified chainsaw cylinder? His "work" probably ruined the only cylinder he has pictures of. It doesn't take a smart man to know that insulation tape will kill vibrations. Also doesn't take a real smart person to know this guy is selling a bunk product. But please get videos.

There's a guy in OZ selling the same junk saws, check out this link, hope it works

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com.au/viewitem?itemId=181139783444

I've got his phone number. I asked him a few questions like if I could see a video of one of his saws running and he quit replying to my emails.

I called him out on the comment section of his Youtube video.

The real shame is that there are some serious builders that will deliver a saw that will ABSOLUTELY spank any of the saws he has built. And I say that without having seend any of his saws run.

Until this guy man's-up and shows some evidence of what his saws can do, I'm calling him a BS artist.

BTW, I wonder if the guy that sent a 7900 to him ever got it back???

Latest posts

Back