Hot saw videos by the top 'porters'

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think for most people the chain is more important than more horsepower.
Learn to file a very sharp chain, then if you're still not satisfied, get more power.
My stock 55 rancher will outcut your ported 390xp with a duller than death chain!

I do my own porting, thanks to the "pros" here. Muff mods do NOT give the most gains, mostly just perception of gains because of throttle response and NOISE!!!
Yes it is easy to go backwards BUT when you learn what to do and what not to do there's no reason for going backwards.

It depends HOW you do the muff mod :) That is Stihl micro chisel in Chestnut. She is conservatively ported, tho. Which even that gave another 18% improvement or so. But when they behave like that with a simple muff mod, I won't bother porting mine when I get one.

Oh brad,

you always resort to name calling.

grow up eh, your **** would not fly in a court of LAW!

There you go again,

Shhhhh,,,,

I hear your panties squishin' all the way over here.

There you go again,

Shhhhh,,,,

I hear your panties squishin' all the way over here.
That's right. I can't stand a trouble causer like yourself. This forum doesn't need you, plain and simple. You remind me of a kindergartner that has the following on his report card. "Does not play well with others." Most adults grow out of that.

That's right. I can't stand a trouble causer like yourself. This forum doesn't need you, plain and simple. You remind me of a kindergartner that has the following on his report card. "Does not play well with others." Most adults grow out of that.
For real,

this coming from the child that can't see himself in real light?

Latest posts

Back