Hot saw videos by the top 'porters'

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You might want to use your own advise concerning Brad?????
Now c'mon old cat,

this is my thread, brad came in calling me names, I did not call him out by name now did I?

If everyone on here went about like a pack of dogs in a big butt sniffing circle it would not be worth logging on.

If we can't agree to dis-agree without resorting to childish antics is this a good thing?

Now remember I've been here every bit as long that brad has been.

And I learned at a very early age to not lie nor lie to myself, you see I remember everything!

Just wondering why anyone would go out and pay the big bucks for the newest wiz-bang saw, then it is not good enough?

Because the solo 665 is NLA

Mike

That's not a fair fight, the good Lord himself could not "fix" a husky top handle to actually run well, no less better.

C'mon man!!!! Let's get some 362 love up there....sheesh husky top handle ???
I got a ported 009L that will cut circles around that lump of turd.

The ms362 is awesome

Double, double toil and trouble;
Fire burn, and caldron bubble.

Bill Shakespeare

Often wondered if these guys do the old switcheroo when doing their comparo vids?

Face it, they start with the baddest saws on the market, not the 'consumer saws' most people use the most anywho.

Been messing with internal combustion engines of all flavors for a very long time and know that even with the best intentions and fore thought it is very possible to go backward.

So could the better times in the comparos' be made by the stock saw?

These guys are here to make a buck plain and simple, there is always a handful on every enthusiast site on the web.

Just wondering why anyone would go out and pay the big bucks for the newest wiz-bang saw, then it is not good enough?

maybe you should buy a properly ported saw from a builder who knows what they're doing.....

Problem solved

When I ported the 661 for the first time.......I only got a 15% gain.

That sucked.

Well, I waited three months on a new jug.......

Like Mo said......we will all have less than stellar results from time to time. How we handle that issue is what really matters.

Often wondered if these guys do the old switcheroo when doing their comparo vids?

Face it, they start with the baddest saws on the market, not the 'consumer saws' most people use the most anywho.

Been messing with internal combustion engines of all flavors for a very long time and know that even with the best intentions and fore thought it is very possible to go backward.

So could the better times in the comparos' be made by the stock saw?

These guys are here to make a buck plain and simple, there is always a handful on every enthusiast site on the web.

I see BrushApe has taken to hyjacking screen names now.

Back