ArboristSite.com Sponsors
www.harvesterbars.com

How could FedEx do this?

softdown

softdown

ArboristSite Operative
I have had an Amazon driver drive right up to the front door of my house. Over the lawn!! And I have a honkin’ front lawn. There was a perfectly good drive way right next to it.

Yea I don't see how Amazon can avoid the issues with negligent drivers that plague all the other delivery services. They will likely do a little better I suspect. Known to be a tightly run company.

Which reminds me - it is harder to buy from Ebay when Amazon gives you so many reviews and usually offers more professional customer service. If a product has over a 4 star rating - it is not likely to be junk.

Deleted member 117362
D

Deleted member 117362

Fedex and UPS drivers here are great. Last package fedex driver delivered had his hand torn up pretty bad. Asked what happened, lady down the road let her german shepherd out. Same dog went after my granddaughter, wife and her were walking our dogs, on leash. Our male bull terrier stopped him, she called police for what happened to her dog, my wife waited until police arrived and he listened to what transpired, then asked my wife if she wanted to press charges. Woman lost her mind at both officer and my wife.

softdown

softdown

ArboristSite Operative
Fedex and UPS drivers here are great. Last package fedex driver delivered had his hand torn up pretty bad. Asked what happened, lady down the road let her german shepherd out. Same dog went after my granddaughter, wife and her were walking our dogs, on leash. Our male bull terrier stopped him, she called police for what happened to her dog, my wife waited until police arrived and he listened to what transpired, then asked my wife if she wanted to press charges. Woman lost her mind at both officer and my wife.

Pity her husband.

softdown

softdown

ArboristSite Operative
That's like pitying someone for driving a First on Race Day (Ford) when they were the one who picked what they drive. Count me out.

chainsawman123

chainsawman123

ArboristSite Operative
Notified that my chainsaw was delivered today. But no chainsaw - no FedEx tire tracks. Called them and was told it was "returned to sender". Sender is in Asia.

This makes no sense at all. FedEx delivered some tires yesterday. I am a frequent stop for them.

How can you post this:
11:38 AM
Delivered
Blanca, CO US

After returning it to Asia?

I've seen government screw things up like this. But an overnight shipping company?
fedex all ways send my p[ackages to my naibor

chainsawman123

chainsawman123

ArboristSite Operative
Notified that my chainsaw was delivered today. But no chainsaw - no FedEx tire tracks. Called them and was told it was "returned to sender". Sender is in Asia.

This makes no sense at all. FedEx delivered some tires yesterday. I am a frequent stop for them.

How can you post this:
11:38 AM
Delivered
Blanca, CO US

After returning it to Asia?

I've seen government screw things up like this. But an overnight shipping company?
fedex screws up things for me to delivred my packages to a nother street my naibors\house with diffrent addresse

thay use to be good now i think thay hire people that dont know what their doing or dont give a **** fedex