How did you come up with your user name?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2 reasons. First, the wood burning insert I bought back in 2010 - Hearthstone Clydesdale. 2nd because I used to race mountain bikes as an amateur and because of my height and weight, I would race in the "Clydesdale" class (200+ lbs.). Still ride to this day but no more racing.

I too was an amateur MB racer, in the clydesdale class..... I guess I could go by Marin Mike then.

I disagree - your avatar pic is very creative. Although lloydc maybe a more appropriate user name ;)
I made this sign when my brother RD35 was in the hospital for a few days and hung it in his room. He said it started a lot of odd conversations. And Lloyd Christmas is possibly the best character ever created. Well, next to Clark Griswold, because Clark used a chainsaw!

Living on the coast we can be catching fish in 15mins. from the house. I work on about everything so repairing and rewiring our inshore fishing boats so they work when we use them has become my job.

Laying in a console or in the bilge to fix things for my friends i became a Bilge Rat.
The LT 20 is for my boat, a Hewes Light Tackle 20'
A very good inshore/flats boat.

My buddies are idjits when it comes to mechanics or electrical but they can fish, buy gas, and clean fish.
This arrangement keeps costs down for all of us plus we have 3 boats so we pick the right boat for the location, conditions we are going to fish that day.

I use this name everywhere cause i can't remember names for squat.

I've been a rotary engine nut all my life.. Owned about 15 Mazda Rx7s so I am pretty familiar with them... Even had a Rotary powered '78 toyota corolla.. that was a FUN car. That's where I got my start in porting.
Now I'm pretty much out of the rotary engine scene, Have a farm with a bunch of cows, hence my tagline "Cattle rubbing post", they're all a bunch of suckers for attentioni. Meanwhile I've discovered awesome torque can be as fun as awesome revs, I got my '94 dodge diesel about to where I want it... it's not a rocket but it pulls hard, I'm guessing in the 350hp/800ft lb general area.. Waiting on a 6 speed and SuperB turbo for it.. maybe next year!

When I was younger I had a Kawasaki zx11 and tried to bury the speedometer, was geared down for of the line speed. Did get it to between 190 and 195 mph speedometer vibrated a bit. Number 3 rod bearing went bad before I could put stock gearing back on it, never rebuilt it had quite a few scrapes with the law. I also like working on just about anything and getting as much performance as I can, I talk fast walk fast and ect lol .

like fishing and run murcury motors so came up with merc man.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Back