How did you come up with your user name?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I was younger I had a Kawasaki zx11 and tried to bury the speedometer, was geared down for of the line speed. Did get it to between 190 and 195 mph speedometer vibrated a bit. Number 3 rod bearing went bad before I could put stock gearing back on it, never rebuilt it had quite a few scrapes with the law. I also like working on just about anything and getting as much performance as I can, I talk fast walk fast and ect lol .
I had an '88 Honda hurricane 1000.. I got that up to 175MPH.. it was geared down a little as well... 100 MPH was a perfectly comfortable cruising speed, but 175 was freaking hairy and anything but comfortable.. the wind was trying to rip my head off my neck by my helmet strap.

How did you come up with your user name?

Mine "manyhobies" is the fact that I like a lot of things. They're mostly mechanical.

Some of you may notice that I only have one "b" in hobbies. When I signed up for ebay, I misspelled it there and now it has stuck. Plus, it's more likely not be used by someone else.

I've been wondering about some of the less obvious user names.

Dan
Always was asked ,any relation to the president aye NIXON

Well, it's kind of a blend of one of my most favorite toys in the garage and wanting to have the same username for every forum I am a member of in the interest of keeping things simple..

I'm a word nerd and Dyslexic so I found some humor in it. I've never actually fell a tree or would know how to start a saw. I boast about falling down, I'm from the west coast.
Nerd!!????!...That's not how I would describe you Westboaster:heart:...I'll give you a hint;)...My description of you rhymes with "fell some":p....Lmao...

My current user name is my real name, partially.

My original user name was a play on words: Knot Whole = knothole & not whole (incomplete). At the time I thought it was clever; back then I also used to thoroughly marinate my brain in alcohol every day.
Nice tree labia's for your avatar btw....

Back