How high would you climb this tree?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The word "conjunction" is a word. "Its" is not.
Let us therefore agree that the non-word "Its" is irrelevant to this discussion.
As well as conjunction. Dumb dumb. Conjunctions are words connecting words in a sentence, like: "because, and, so" a CONTRACTION is im sure what you meant. Dont throw around enlish arguments when you clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

Ps. I did not use CONTRACTIONS in this post either.

Correction: "Its" is a word!
What does "Its censored" mean? What its? "Its" being a possessive pronoun (not a verb).
What? I told YOU it wasnt a verb. Hahaha. This is a riot. Keep on googling my friend. Read a grade school grammar book.

Im well aware of contractions and possesive pronouns. IT'S actually ITS' by the way. the apostrophe indicates ownership.

Acer, I'm still confused as to whether your question "Its censored?" is correct, as opposed to "It's (it is) censored?" Both would seem to refer to the same "it".
Please help me out here. Which "it" is it?

Pretty sure " its' " not cricket.

edit: "Possessive pronouns do not have apostrophes. That is because their spelling already indicates a possessive."

Pretty sure " its' " not cricket. Rarely used.
It is. And yes, you and all your cerebral prowess noticed, in typing out a paragraph, i'd forgotten an apostrophe. Congrats. My four year old niece probably would have caught that, too.

Are you saying "its'" not cricket, or that it's rarely used, or both?
Please clarify.

I don't think it's his life's mission to rid the world of improper english. I think pointing out grammatic errors is an easy way to insult his opponent on his quest for victory in "the bully games".

Are you saying "its'" not cricket, or that it's rarely used, or both?
Please clarify.

"Its not cricket" means nothing to me. Hold on, i'll try and find a can of paint thinner to huff.. See if i can't get down to your level.
Also.. Nice point to stick to. Especially after i've pointed out your vernacular leaves something to be desired.

You guys all SPEAK english, right? Why butcher it? It's sad that this is what the united states finds acceptable. tsk tsk.

As far as opponents go.. I haven't found any here. Everyone getting chirpy with me are the epitome of why americans are held in the regard they are w/ the rest of the world. Ignorance and pride goes down bitter.

As far as opponents go.. I haven't found any here. Everyone getting chirpy with me are the epitome of why americans are held in the regard they are w/ the rest of the world. Ignorance and pride goes down bitter.
You've made a fine example of Canadians... bravo

Those here old enough to remember a former U.S. president saying: "It depends upon what the meaning of the word 'is' is."
The "it" pertained to Monica. Not the Monica in Leonardo's painting; (the Monica Lisa) the other one.
This particular "it" is Acer's "it", and it is important to not get them confused.
I'm not sure how the meaning of "is" panned out for the prez.

Those here old enough to remember a former U.S. president saying: "It depends upon what the meaning of the word 'is' is."
The "it" pertained to Monica. Not the Monica in Leonardo's painting; (the Monica Lisa) the other one.
This particular "it" is Acer's "it", and it is important to not to get them confused.
You make no sense. Mona lisa
This particular "it" is Acer's "it", and it is important to not to get them confused.
That was an awful fractured, unintelligible verbal pile of vomit. I find no challenge in you people. This is boring me, now. Some one say something half smart.. Please. PLEASE.

There's no quanity of challenges you can propose to me that i would fail that would differenciate from the quanity of challenges you would fail that i proposed. Come down from where you don't belong. You are completely transparent.

Acer, I want you to concede that "its'" is improper.
Concede, dammit.

Of course. Wow. You people are.. Uh.. Really cool. Thanks for the laughs, slick. Seriously though, brush up on your english. If i were you, i'd be embarassed.

Acer, I want you to concede that "its'" is improper.
Concede, dammit.
Or, that he cannot answer basic questions asked of him all the while attempting to "wow" us with his irrelevent, common questions.

Latest posts

Back