How many cords of wood did you use last winter?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3 (nominal) 10/19 - 4/20 (maybe we burned once or twice in May too) We heat with wood exclusively and the house is around 1600 sf

I guess the most I ever used was around 4 cord. With the weather swings in temps, I might burn nonstop for several days and then not have a fire for several days. Last winter I was living in a camper so I didnt burn any wood. My new house has a fireplace that I am considering changing over to gas. Also considering selling my splitter. Never thought I would feel this way, but its getting to hard for me to gather firewood.

I guess the most I ever used was around 4 cord. With the weather swings in temps, I might burn nonstop for several days and then not have a fire for several days. Last winter I was living in a camper so I didnt burn any wood. My new house has a fireplace that I am considering changing over to gas. Also considering selling my splitter. Never thought I would feel this way, but its getting to hard for me to gather firewood.
its fun geting and spl;iting and burning wood

Back