how many cords per year?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

treeman82

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
How many cords do you guys sell per year on average? How many did you sell your first year? How do you advertise?

I realize that the money in firewood is poor, however I have been a little quiet here lately, so I am spending this coming week splitting firewood. I figure that I already have 5 cords sold... just have to split and deliver. I'm looking forward to selling as many as I can, but want to be realistic seeing as how this is my first year doing it.

Don't sell yourself short, it is hard work.. I just always remember that if it's low profit, you have to do high volume to make it worth while......

cords per year

that all depends on how much you can do....work all you can and get what you can. there is no limit to what you can do. I myself just started out and iam looking at 30 cords a year ...if i want to do more then that its more land and gear needed. I have found out its all about equpment and upfront money to start making money that can really help you out. Start small spend your profits on more gear to make more wood to make more profit till you get the biz as big as you want.

Back