How much does the original box add to a chainsaw?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would add a decent amount more , I cant put an exact number on it people look at it this way it is more likely to be untouched in the original box than standing alone. Guessing at 100.00 if the saw is hard to get and very desirable like MS 200T. A lot of Stihl dealers wont give me the boxes! Azzholes!

Apparently the original box for a 2166 is worth quite a bit too:cool:
Kinda what I was getting at. Brown Box vs. Original Box as it seems some people are going berserk because a chainsaw is not in the original box. I have bought a lot of new chainsaws and never gotten one in an original box and would not pay more for an original box nor hold it against a chainsaw not in the original box.

Kinda what I was getting at. Brown Box vs. Original Box as it seems some people are going berserk because a chainsaw is not in the original box. I have bought a lot of new chainsaws and never gotten one in an original box and would not pay more for an original box nor hold it against a chainsaw not in the original box.
Ebay people have the Ebay definition of descriptions. That's why they struggle with non-eBay terms such as "mint":nofunny:

YMMV

Back