How much does the original box add to a chainsaw?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even then though, if you plan on running it... I guess you could sell just the box
If one paid an exorbitant amount for a very vintage saw NIB and then took it out and ran it, that one would be on you. Vintage boxes have been sold many times, in good shape they would bring several hundred $, in mint shape or concorous then double that.

If one paid an exorbitant amount for a very vintage saw NIB and then took it out and ran it, that one would be on you. Vintage boxes have been sold many times, in good shape they would bring several hundred $, in mint shape or concorous then double that.
I tried but now you deal with them if they don't take your word for it well that tells me everything! I have no doubt.

Thats more aint it?

Enough for a happy meal or the dollar menu? I try to stay above a happy meal and dollar menu. Almost a 1/4 pounder I think there $5 right.?

Ok seriously some of my husky saws from sleezebay come in husky boxes. Some Stihl saws I purchased came in Stihl boxes. This tells me the dealers are taking these saws in on trade and putting them on eBay. I have a few husky boxes now. I’ll have to save them.

How much are these boxes worth?

The boxes would have to be from the mid 60`s and older to be deemed worth big money , the right box to the right collector, well money talks.
And I am sure a 200T in a box brings a bit more than
Enough for a happy meal or the dollar menu? I try to stay above a happy meal and dollar menu. Almost a 1/4 pounder I think there $5 right.?
I stay away from there!

I haven’t been to mcDonalds in a longtime.

I make a killer cheeseburger inbetween a grill cheese with bacon and fried onions. Even bigfoot screams for it when I’m at my camp in vt.

Back