How to get a hold of farmertec?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I bought a mill, rails, mini mill and the 070 clone and I need to figure out how to get a hold of them the chainsaw has a chip out of the handle I sent an email with pictures to the email I got with tracking number but I haven’t heard anything yet. The mill was to be expected being Chinese but it’s not to bad of shape obviously their fabrication is nowhere near what it is in the states but it should work pretty well I’m just not a fan of the bolts instructions are horrible you’re better off to just look at a picture on the box and build it from there. I was also missing a few brackets for the middle supports on the railing.

Attachments

• A130848E-59B7-4307-8568-A877EB8C2667.jpeg
    A130848E-59B7-4307-8568-A877EB8C2667.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 35
Contact the
Go figure wonder how there one year warranty works lol.
m via your account and await for a reply. There customer service has been great, but does take some time, so no, your not gonna get instant gratification. Its an international company, not your mom and pop shop.

I got one today there response was I should be able to run the saw with the hip out of the handle! I said send me a handle of give me a refund. Still waiting for a response. Funny part was they called it the fuel tank.

Attachments

• 746B3AA6-EAE9-46CA-95FF-FD27A01B3493.jpeg
    746B3AA6-EAE9-46CA-95FF-FD27A01B3493.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 17
  • 821CA561-EF9C-467B-8144-B8F6EBCBE601.png
    821CA561-EF9C-467B-8144-B8F6EBCBE601.png
    489.7 KB · Views: 17
Its a pain in the butt to get them to replace parts. It's always, can you send more pics, then it's our tech says it looks good or can you make it work. This goes on for days. I think they try to drag it out as long as possible , hoping you will give up. If you start a claim through PayPal it goes much faster. I'm only giving them two messages now through there site and if they don't fix the problem I go to PayPal.

Its a pain in the butt to get them to replace parts. It's always, can you send more pics, then it's our tech says it looks good or can you make it work. This goes on for days. I think they try to drag it out as long as possible , hoping you will give up. If you start a claim through PayPal it goes much faster. I'm only giving them two messages now through there site and if they don't fix the problem I go to PayPal.

I bought a picture archive book on Amazon on logging trucks from the 20s-70s. Was pretty expensive, around $45 with the shipping.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/188225659X/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06__o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

A month later I get a package, open it and it's a book on Studebakers. Uh, OK?

Chat with Amazon, and "sorry it's not us, but a vendor". Email the vendor and even though it came from the states, can tell it's a Chinese outfit. First said to the effect that the tracking showed the book got to me.
uh... no kidding!
Then wanted pictures, then wanted more pictures, of the package, of the IBS? code, etc.
They wanted me to keep that book, that it was a very good one.
I almost had to laugh, was just like dealing with Farmer Tech/Hutzle

I called Amazon and they put some boot to ass apparently because the book people emailed me back saying a new book was on it's way.
:mad:

Back