How Tough Are You?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds worse than it was, it was flat because the blood was squished out. And it was numb. But after an hour, when the blood found its way back in, she swelled up nice and tight. 1 fracture.
An impressive one, but still, just one. It could have been so much worse

I could probably have seen myself trying to finish out the day, but when I'm in a cold sweat, nauseous, and feel like I'm about to pass out, i don't work real well

I'm tough as nails but not enough to know I'm not tough enough. no I'm tough enough. ...so what does that say?
lol ? "your tough as nails" when people are around, and cry an whimper like the rest of us when alone or near momma... ? lol that's real lol

lol ? "your tough as nails" when people are around, and cry an whimper like the rest of us when alone or near momma... ? lol that's real lol
Hey my friend how's it going?
I missed the alert but I had a premonition to come here..weird!
Let me disambiguate....er,, em...I think you already did.
You are on the right track. I believe it says I can't handle the truth or face the facts; meaning 'we' are never tough enough, to face the facts or do I exept when I'm weak.
OK then "to embrace my feminine side" lol. there are you happy. haha.
if I would have removed the second 'not' in the post then It would have just said I have low self esteem . ..maybe I should have taken that route. ..lol

Peace brother

I'm tough as nails but not enough to 'know' I'm not tough enough. no I'm tough enough. ...so what does that say?
Means you're tough enough to know when tough enough ain't enough, and it ain't worth trying if'n you know you'll have to start using the tough cuz you didn't think enough. Okay 5 times fast now................yeah right I had to read it back 5 times to u derstand muh self

Means you're tough enough to know when tough enough ain't enough, and it ain't worth trying if'n you know you'll have to start using the tough cuz you didn't think enough. Okay 5 times fast now................yeah right I had to read it back 5 times to u derstand muh self
That's awesome Brad..haha
LMAO. acually I only had to read that one three times but I pretty much had it the first time, so that was one of your easier ones for me...lol
I need to spend more time state side cuz I'm losing touch bro.

How is the little cuttie guy and the Mrs?

That's awesome Brad..haha
LMAO. acually I only had to read that one three times but I pretty much had it the first time, so that was one of your easier ones for me...lol
I need to spend more time state side cuz I'm losing touch bro.

How is the little cuttie guy and the Mrs?
They're doing real well Jamie thank you. Just growin like weeds and getting meaner and tougher everyday, Mrs leg is all healed up now and according to sawbones (Dr) the bones should be totally healed as well. How have you been bro, still making stumps to stay out of trouble? Hope you and yours are well friend, safe cuttin

Minus 39 here now. Minus 42 with the wind chill. Tending the stove with gopher wood.
Regardless, it's a beautiful evening. Days will be getting longer soon, but what am I gonna do when winter gets here?

We now have the distinction of being the coldest place in Canada at minus 40.2
This is very hard on the woodpile. Dog's water bowl frozen solid three feet away from the stove on the floor.

We now have the distinction of being the coldest place in Canada at minus 40.2
This is very hard on the woodpile. Dog's water bowl frozen solid three feet away from the stove on the floor.

I've been told that you can't light a match when it's -42C because there's not enough oxygen in the air, you could go out and check if that's true :)
I really don't miss those sub-40 degree days, it's just too cold. Do you get to see the northern lights (aurora borealis) over there?

Three cowboys are sitting around a fire arguing over which one is the toughest. The first one says "I'm the toughest sumbitch in the land! One time a rattlesnake bit me, so grabbed it and bit it straight back!" The next cowboy said "That aint nothin'! Last year I fought twelve men over a rock to use as a pillow!" The third one doesn't say a word. He just sits there, poking the fire with his penis.

image.jpeg
I've been told that you can't light a match when it's -42C because there's not enough oxygen in the air, you could go out and check if that's true :)
I really don't miss those sub-40 degree days, it's just too cold. Do you get to see the northern lights (aurora borealis) over there?
Here's a tea toss at minus 40

Back