• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Huge Redwoods & More

M.D. Vaden

M.D. Vaden

vadenphotography.com
Website
www.mdvaden.com
Deep_1400mdv.jpg
Must have been cold that day? ;)
It was even colder by a larger redwood when she wasn't wearing anything.

Exploring. A certain tree is not shown, but behind those trunks stands one of the world's largest Port Orford cedar. It was an unexpected find. This photo is taken across a tiny valley from one side to the other.

NIP Group
M.D. Vaden

M.D. Vaden

vadenphotography.com
Website
www.mdvaden.com
Expedition_10_1800mdv.jpg I didn't realize what the climber to the left was doing when I took the photo, but have a fair guess. The day before, bats flew out of a tree cave at this spot. The man on the right is NBC's videographer, who got a bit stressed. I think the climber paused to tell the story to take the man's mind off other stuff for a moment, flapping arms like bat wings to explain.

TNTreeHugger

TNTreeHugger

Addicted to ArboristSite
One more from Prairie Creek Redwoods State Park View attachment 750498
Beautiful massive tree.
You want my opinion? The girl in the blue toga doesn't fit. She doesn't look natural.
Maybe if she were wearing an American Indian, southwestern, or pixie outfit, she would blend with her surroundings better.
Your photography is amazing, just the same. :)

M.D. Vaden

M.D. Vaden

vadenphotography.com
Website
www.mdvaden.com
Beautiful massive tree.
You want my opinion? The girl in the blue toga doesn't fit. She doesn't look natural.
Maybe if she were wearing an American Indian, southwestern, or pixie outfit, she would blend with her surroundings better.
Your photography is amazing, just the same. :)
I've posted photos of her in 2o other outfits over the past few years too. When I share on Facebook, the photos like this get double the shares, so I mix up and use all the photos over the span of a few years.

One photo, with a red dress, got about 100,000 views and over 1000 shares on Facebook once. Then all those folks could enter the photos folder and scroll through images with less colorful outfits, or even redwoods with no people.

TNTreeHugger

TNTreeHugger

Addicted to ArboristSite
I've posted photos of her in 2o other outfits over the past few years too. When I share on Facebook, the photos like this get double the shares, so I mix up and use all the photos over the span of a few years.

One photo, with a red dress, got about 100,000 views and over 1000 shares on Facebook once. Then all those folks could enter the photos folder and scroll through images with less colorful outfits, or even redwoods with no people.
I see your point. She's bait. ;)

M.D. Vaden

M.D. Vaden

vadenphotography.com
Website
www.mdvaden.com
I see your point. She's bait. ;)
Even the color aspect works. After the red dress photo that got so many shares, I started using red shirts for myself. A year later, the 101 Things to Do magazine used it on their cover of the Del Norte / Southern Oregon edition.

But some of the photos with women work very good. Her sister is a good subject too. Here's a recent portrait taken in the redwoods.

Ari_2000.jpg

TNTreeHugger

TNTreeHugger

Addicted to ArboristSite
Even the color aspect works. After the red dress photo that got so many shares, I started using red shirts for myself. A year later, the 101 Things to Do magazine used it on their cover of the Del Norte / Southern Oregon edition.

But some of the photos with women work very good. Her sister is a good subject too. Here's a recent portrait taken in the redwoods.

View attachment 750579
Beautiful