• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Human

Greenerpastures
G

Greenerpastures

That would make you think, danger every where in this game.
Sure hope he had insurance, not being funny, but when your laid
up and can't pay the bills, its a tough sutuation to be in.

theoldwizard1

theoldwizard1

ArboristSite Lurker
He is covered.

In one of his follow up videos, the orthopedic surgeon said he would recover, probably "fully", but he should expect future "health issues" in his life.

Greenerpastures
G

Greenerpastures

Good to hear he will recover, not so good to hear he may have other issues,
but one thing is for sure, he is lucky to have sustained no life threatening injuries.

Am quite crocked myself, I used to work 7 days a week from 8 in the morning to
3 or 4 the next morning, tell you now it catches up with you, only so much the
human body can take.

Regards, john

earlthegoat2

earlthegoat2

ArboristSite Guru
I’ve followed the channel for awhile now. Shocked me when he fell.

He can be a knucklehead sometimes but I do think he is truly knowledgeable. It’s the kind of channel I like. He puts it all out there. His successes, his mistakes, his insights. I’m sure this setback will make him a better professional in his field.

Great quality video too. I wish him the best on a full recovery.

ClimbingArborist recently injured himself as well with a handsaw. Ligaments damaged on the top of the hand. Hope he does well also.

TheBrushSlasher

TheBrushSlasher

I have chainsaws and chainsaw accessories.
This guy was pretty amazing for only climbing for a year.. HOWEVER, he was making a lot of small mistakes and not taking them too seriously... Small mistakes are wake up calls.. if you don't fix it, something bad is bound to happen...
Eventually small mistakes turn into a big one and that is what happened, he anchored to a rotten portion of the tree and it failed. I used to hate his channel because always came off as bit of a know it all but he's changed alot since then and now I watch regularly. The dude has gone through a little bit of **** in his life.