• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell HURT MAN BUCKET TRUCK RESCUE SYSTEM 3813

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CarrieM

Reaction score
I inherited this and am trying to fin it a new home. I have not had success posting it on eBay. I am not even sure if it's best sold to an arborist or another industry. It appears to have value so prefer not to just toss it out as it looks brand new. I can't figure out how to post photos here so here is the eBay link with pictures: https://www.ebay.com/itm/153544600564
This is what I know, please message me if you have any interest or advice where I can sell it:

HURT MAN BUCKET TRUCK RESCUE SYSTEM model 3813

Retails for $473.

This appears to be virtually unused! I compared to the manufacturer photos (last photo posted with this listing) and also emailed them. As far as we can tell, all parts are there except the small TNX yellow piece/main strap/wratchet, which can be easily purchased here: https://buckinghammfg.com/products/hurt-man-bucket-truck-rescue-system-3813/
The ropes and pulleys are in NEW CONDITION. Case is dirty from being stored in an auto shop but no tears/rips at all. Comes with instructions as well.

Full description from the Buckingham website:
Lifting an unconscious worker from an aerial basket can be nearly impossible, which is why Buckingham Manufacturing has developed the Hurt Man Bucket Rescue System Model 3813. This system is ideal for easily lifting an injured victim out of an aerial basket. The water-resistant bag is designed to be mounted on the boom where it can be easily accessed in the event of a rescue. A specially designed deployment strap allows the bag to mount higher on the boom, ensuring the victim’s feet will clear the lip of the basket, while still providing easy accessibility to the rescuer, allowing them to deploy the components of the system from the bag. Pulleys are made of marine grade stainless steel and provide a 4 to 1 mechanical advantage. A 7/16″ diameter braided rope allows for up to a 20’ lift and reduces twisting of the pulleys. The larger diameter rope also provides the rescuer a better grip while lifting, even when wearing gloves.

Back