• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husky 2100cd w/ working brake - SURVIVOR!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like Sammy is locking it in with me. Sorry for all those drooling. This bad boy is going to its new home in NC.

Nothing better than a drive on the Blue Ridge Parkway. I can't wait until Sammy decides to have a yard sale one day- I'll kill two birds with one stone!
Sammy, next spring, I'm planning on putting together another motorcycle trip down to Deals Gap/Dragon and we always go by way of the BRP- I'll have to stop by and check out all of your newly acquired toys from 2015... ;)

Nothing better than a drive on the Blue Ridge Parkway. I can't wait until Sammy decides to have a yard sale one day- I'll kill two birds with one stone!
Sammy, next spring, I'm planning on putting together another motorcycle trip down to Deals Gap/Dragon and we always go by way of the BRP- I'll have to stop by and check out all of your newly acquired toys from 2015... ;)
Awesome man come on by
Your welcome anytime

Pics first..
1287e514dadb400dfe656ce5ccf883fd.jpg

748bffebff0598a859386c1a93de1b65.jpg

daa43de2fd27c9865afb72ab4a197f2a.jpg

This is a survivor saw... Came from the original owners wife. Nice old gal who's husband just died. I knew what it was so I picked it up knowing someone here would give it a loving home. She said he bent the bar years ago and put it up on the shelf and it never came back down, till now! Paint still good every where including on the handle where it's usually worn off. This saw has seen an easy life and everything looks excellent on this saw. The only problem was the switch not working but I have one on the way. I added gas to it and it popped on the 3rd pull, started on the 4th. The air filter cover has zero cracks in it and the brake works! The front of the recoil needs exhaust cleaned off it. This is exactly how I picked it up, no cleaning done at all. I will check for year and if it's a thin ring later.

$600/obo PHO is what I'm asking so I can recoup investment.
Did this sell? Very much interested. DMK. 616-581-0081 - talk/text/email/print & drives my car.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Did this sell? Very much interested. DMK. 616-581-0081 - talk/text/email/print & drives my car.

Awe, it appears this has sold. I need a strong saw brother - & I believe an MS 880 is not necessary (cost wise--it can never be too big 'eh)? If anyone has ideas or friends selling another used gem like this; please kindly, let me know. DMK. 616-581-0081

Since I don't know d**k about Husky's, what is the push button (pump) I assume on the left side of the
operator's handle for? Primer? Manual supplemental bar oil?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back