• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husky 288XP Lite for sale (new condition)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Doug nice saw!! Any chance you still have the original box too
Worth more than your original asking price.
If you are ok with meeting somebody to check it out, I can have a buddy bring cash and then ship it to me.
Shoot me a 'conversation' if you want to do buisness.

Four paws types faster than me, if that falls through let me know. He is a solid dude to deal with.

Hey Doug nice saw!! Any chance you still have the original box too
Worth more than your original asking price.
If you are ok with meeting somebody to check it out, I can have a buddy bring cash and then ship it to me.
Shoot me a 'conversation' if you want to do buisness.

Four paws types faster than me, if that falls through let me know. He is a solid dude to deal with.

Go for it Dave. Seriously. I have obligations today and couldn't put anything together in time. Probably shouldn't spend the money, either.

Go for it Dave. Seriously. I have obligations today and couldn't put anything together in time. Probably shouldn't spend the money, either.

I aint a saw poacher :)
I am interested but not gonna steal it from ya.

OP: a nice saw in pristine condition that is no longer made and a well respected model to start with makes it more desirable.
I am not a husky guy but those are strong saws and make nice gains when torn apart and rebuilt with some special guts:)
If you click any members screen name you can send them a conversation.
GLWS
Dave

Don't give up yet Chris. Some people don't just hang on this site every minute. He may even have a life outside chainsaws LOL.
Original Poster, give your private messages a check and try to see who was first to respond. If it was skippysphins then site courtesy dictates you give him first chance. Mike

Don't give up yet Chris. Some people don't just hang on this site every minute. He may even have a life outside chainsaws LOL.
Original Poster, give your private messages a check and try to see who was first to respond. If it was skippysphins then site courtesy dictates you give him first chance. Mike
Thank you Mike sometimes it don't work the way it's supposed too.

It seems to be the rule rather than the exception these days to sign up here, list some stuff for sale in the first couple of posts, and also fail to provide proof of validity.

Jon is my bro so this isn't a slam against him at all, I would trust him with my life or wallet, Nuff said.

I see a lot of regulars who seem angry when a new guy shows up only to sell a saw, as though somehow that diminishes your Arboristsite experience.
Whats up with that?
On more than one occasion I have bought a saw or saws from a guy with a low post count and been very happy.
It is a matter of good communication and being ready to make a deal.

If a seller shows up with a post count of one and offers to sell a new in box solo twin for $2000.00, personally I will openly post I am willing to buy, rather than giving a potential business partner a bashing and harassing.
If a guy does enough research to show up here and offer something at least one of us would like to buy I don't understand the hate that seems to be generated.

I understand there are sponsors who sell saws and parts and stuff but for the most part these vendors are not selling the same thing that the smaller post count guys are offering.
I don't see any harm being done.

Clearly there are buyers here who are willing to step up and buy nice items and all of the saw sites are likely a really smart place to make a quick, smart sale.

If you are careful and thoughtful, this can be a place where great saws and good deals can be had, especially since so many here seem to hate Ebay, which is a broader, less specialized marketplace.

Rant mode off, but I wonder why guys get mad at this at all.
Dave

Back