• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husky 288XP Lite for sale (new condition)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From the way i have heard, the pictures don't even do it any justice. It's alot nicer in person.

Well all the people that wanted to talk crap about the seller now look like the fools of a lifetime! How does that make your feel? You shouldn't judge people so quickly.
Well said.
I like you
I met with the seller and picked this saw up and he's a excellent gentleman.
He couldn't believe the nonsense that took place. Sad really

Well said.
I like you
I met with the seller and picked this saw up and he's a excellent gentleman.
He couldn't believe the nonsense that took place. Sad really
I agree. Everyone wants to jump on the new guy like he's here to screw everyone. I know it has happened more than once but that's no reason to disrespect someone, who you don't know, for no other reason than to look like an alpha male.

I agree. Everyone wants to jump on the new guy like he's here to screw everyone. I know it has happened more than once but that's no reason to disrespect someone, who you don't know, for no other reason than to look like an alpha male.

I agree.

It seems the OP is a good dude.

Now that's been established by Double Dave & JMS, on to the Banter.

27a7a67712952a999879dd31571af4c0.jpg

Back