• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell husky 350

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mga

wandering
Reaction score
i have a husky 350 i'm not going to bother with. it had a leak in the rubber gasket after the carb and i'm not going to fix it. i have other chainsaws that run, so i don't need this.

the only issue i had was with the carb leaking air. i believe all parts are there. the gas tank is an aftermarket one because the original cracked.

make an offer....YOU pay shipping from 14559

PM me if interested and i do pay pal

Attachments

• IMG_1743.jpg
    IMG_1743.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 105
  • IMG_1744.jpg
    IMG_1744.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 111
  • IMG_1745.jpg
    IMG_1745.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 107
lol...no. it was a suggestion from one of the members here to keep the muffler from vibrating loose. worked!

lol...no. it was a suggestion from one of the members here to keep the muffler from vibrating loose. worked!
Just checking since I've never seen one, thought it might have been a limited edition or something I needed to have :D.
So is the tank burnt at all, or has the muffler ever loosened up on it.
How much do you need for it before shipping, posting prices cuts out a lot of wasted time on both sides, figuring you have a price in your mind you'd like to get.
Recoil is all good too, looks like the ropes been replaced at least once.

Just checking since I've never seen one, thought it might have been a limited edition or something I needed to have :D.
So is the tank burnt at all, or has the muffler ever loosened up on it.
How much do you need for it before shipping, posting prices cuts out a lot of wasted time on both sides, figuring you have a price in your mind you'd like to get.
Recoil is all good too, looks like the ropes been replaced at least once.

recoil has always worked and the ropes never replaced.

it worked real good, then it developed an air issue from that damn boot. i have like 6 other saws that work, which is why i don't want to bother with this. i even have the manual for this and i MIGHT have an extra carb ( gotta look in the box of stuff i have)

tank isn't burnt except for the edges by the muffler when it came loose a few years back. i think it's more on the edges of the top cover.

i'm not looking to retire off this thing, i just figured someone might want to play around with it to use or for parts. if you want more pics i can post them. i also tacked a small rod connecting the two muffler bolts to keep them from coming loose (another suggestion made here in the forum)

throw me an offer that isn't insulting and i'll give it serious consideration.

I could use a black coil or two for future projects.

I bought two 359's the other week expecting to use them for parts but they are in great shape other than bad topends. I could not hack them up.
That's funny, I just grabbed up a very nice 359, I may see if Eric wants to do a little work in it and sell my ported 361.

Back