• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy husky 359 chainsaw parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, that's not likely. You get booted from all the Facebook groups but, not here, yet.

Either way, no one is going to sell you anything.

Lol, I have no idea what that means.

You sir, need an education. Hurling petty insults at an individual such as myself isn't going to get you much of a reaction.

well too bad goo peddle your garbage some wher elese if u dont like what im doing got meeee

I suggest you work on your people skills. Insulting others or telling them to go away isn't going to help you with your goals.

I also suggest you do some research on what the current market value is on the parts you are searching for.

Asking for parts but, not being able to buy them isn't good for anyone.

If you don't have the money don't ask for parts you can't afford.

really lil man im canadian stand up for what im doing not going to let some lil piss ant tell me what too doo or how i should doo it

Cool story. I'm Canadian too.

Doesn't change the fact that you have know idea how to behave in a civilized group.

I stand by what I said, don't try and buy things if you cannot afford it.

My comments are directed at the original poster. I highly doubt he has ever bought or sold anything on any of the sites or groups he is part of. He has been removed from most or theall of Facebook chainsaw buy sell groups he is part of. He has cost several people time and money which in turn gets him booted from groups.

Back