• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husky 359

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can I ask where you purchase those UPC labels? :innocent: Very nice saw.
They're custom :surprised3::lol:. Thanks.
Is it scratched?
Your funny man, of corse it has one, just above the gas cap. If you look close you may be able to see it, I couldn't get it to show up.
I guess it was caused by a scrench from the previous owner, probably when removing the gas cap.
possible... it has a small amount of top shelf dust on the muffler.....for sure has not been used of course...lol...
It's cut a few times Rod:buttkick:.

Wow, if I wasn't already tied up in 3 other saw projects right now id pick this up, but then again I say that about every nice saw that catches my eye....

Wow, if I wasn't already tied up in 3 other saw projects right now id pick this up, but then again I say that about every nice saw that catches my eye....
Thanks Eric.
I do like these saws a lot, to bad I can't keep them all :surprised3:, but at least I get to have them for a while, and that's fun :).
Sweet pos brett. Dirty and crappy like all ur saws.
Thanks for nothin' Custer LOL.
That's a fancy vanguard chain on there in the video, imagine if I had a good 60DL square chain on there :rock:.

Back