Husky 365

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Travis Ree

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Purchased this saw about 2 years ago secondhand for $500. Not sure it was ever used. Not a scratch on it and it looks new. Today I added a full wrap handle and large felling spikes I had sitting around. From what I can tell it is a 2011 model and that makes it an x torque. Pulled the cylinder because I read that if you grind out the transfer covers It would make it the same power as my 372s. Turns out there were no dividers on the port covers. Same as my 372s. The cylinder has husky markings on it making me think it is oem. It also has the high top and big filter. Is this normal? Any input would be appreciated. 20210428_205409.jpg20210428_224539.jpg

If it has removable transfer covers with no baffle, it does have a 372 top end on it.
It does have removable transfer covers. Pulled them and they look like 372 and not the 365 transfer covers it is supposed to have. This saw is as new. Thats why I'm kinda confused.

It does have removable transfer covers. Pulled them and they look like 372 and not the 365 transfer covers it is supposed to have. This saw is as new. Thats why I'm kinda confused.
Wouldn't be the first time someone straight gassed an as new saw & had to put a new p/c on it.
I'm guessing you're not gonna have to do much to get that 372 power you were after ;)

Back