• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husky 372 OE Top End

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bodell0

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Neighbor gave me his 372 that’s been straight gasses. Anyone have a used or new 372 P&C? I have several NOS parts for trade or can do greenbacks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was thinking you were getting ready to sell your xpw, I'm probably going to list mine, so you better get on it :p.
No sir ........change of plans, sold the 572xp and the 550xp mII...:( , loved them butttt........ keeping the xpw ............. its minty and low hour the 51.4mm kits are getting hard to find ....... :)...... i do have an extra new in box piston kit .......well until next month when the plan changes again ......:surprised3:

No sir ........change of plans, sold the 572xp and the 550xp mII...:( , loved them butttt........ keeping the xpw ............. its minty and low hour the 51.4mm kits are getting hard to find ....... :)...... i do have an extra new in box piston kit .......well until next month when the plan changes again ......:surprised3:
Well I'll be.
Glad my plans never change :laughing: .

Latest posts

Back