• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husky 372(sold) and 372 xpw(sold)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Here's a couple more for you guys, I still need more space.
Nicerer 372 oe. $800 PHO plus shipping Paypal FF or a check if that's your thing.
And a 372xpw conversion saw built on a 2014 372 xtorq chassis. This saw has the xpw cylinder as well as all the little pieces to make it easy to bolt up. The recoil was new as well as the west coast clutch cover(wide cover), the top plastic and the air filter cover. If you've ever tried/built one of these you know what they cost, I know they go for 2k (Canadian) built for you.
$800 PHO plus shipping Paypal FF or a check if that's your thing.
Pictures in a few.
Thanks,
Brett

I do want one.....deep down. Wanna trade for a junked out 044 case, crank, piston & cyl? I promise the dirt and low compression come at no additional cost to you.

Chainsaw Selling Syndrome. Extremely rare but thankfully fully curable. Just find an irresistible deal on a nice Stihl. You will regret it immediately. Sell it and never sell another Husky again. :crazy:

Steel cage bearings on the XPW?
Sorry, but I'm not sure as it wasn't built for me.
I would have done them myself using a chassis with a good number of hours, so I would hope so, but can't make any promises.
If I check everything would get put onto a like new chassis I have and the cylinder ported, and then it won't be for sale :).
Thanks for the interest.

Back