• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husky 372(sold) and 372 xpw(sold)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please sell this saw now, want to list mine here. Guy wants to know if oiler issue is resolved? :innocent:
Sorry, guess I never hit post the other day to respond.
Been playing with other saws I plan on using this summer or ones i plan on selling,the xpw isn't one I'm very motivated to sell which is why I had let the ad go, so feel free to list yours, is it the 75cc, or just a wrap saw.

Any update on the xpw?
Sorry I didn't get back with you the other day, I wrote a response, but never hit post reply I guess.
I may take a peek at it this week, but I'm not sure as some family health issues came up this weekend.
Thanks for the interest, feel free to shoot me a PM any time

Brett

Sorry, didn't guess I never hit post the other day to respond.
Been playing with other saws I plan on using this summer or ones i plan on selling,the xpw isn't one I'm very motivated to sell which is why I had let the ad go, so feel free to list yours, is it the 75cc, or just a wrap saw.
Hope your family is ok! Not a 75cc. 372 with wrap. Used all oem parts, except Caber rings, you saw that saw listed. Have it listed on Craigslist at the moment and enjoying messing with scammers. One guy is sending a money order plus $150 to cover shipper, to Roscommon County Sheriff Departments address. I am like a scammer magnet.

Sorry I didn't get back with you the other day, I wrote a response, but never hit post reply I guess.
I may take a peek at it this week, but I'm not sure as some family health issues came up this weekend.
Thanks for the interest, feel free to shoot me a PM any time

Brett

No rush, Brett. Hope all is well with your family.

Thanks guys, I appreciate the concerns/well wishes.
The health problems are out of state with my inlaws so it adds a bit of complexity to things both with communication and being there.
It's something I'm sure most are familiar with at least some level so you know it's not easy, but we are doing the best we can. The great thing is we have a different perspective on death than most(I'll leave the greater version of that out since there is a P&R thread for that ;)).
Hope your family is ok! Not a 75cc. 372 with wrap. Used all oem parts, except Caber rings, you saw that saw listed. Have it listed on Craigslist at the moment and enjoying messing with scammers. One guy is sending a money order plus $150 to cover shipper, to Roscommon County Sheriff Departments address. I am like a scammer magnet.
Thanks neighbor :).
So when my money order gets to the sheriffs department could you be sure to send me 50 of the overages from the shipping and feel free to keep whatever left:laughing:.
.....as some family health issues came up this weekend...hope all will be well Brett...............
Thanks Rod.
No rush, Brett. Hope all is well with your family.
Thanks ID.
If your still selling in a week or so I might be interested! Gotta move a saw to make room first...
Thanks Bushler, what are you selling.
I like the tree in your avatar, surreal, do you have them at your place.

[QUOTE="chipper1,

Thanks Bushler, what are you selling.
I like the tree in your avatar, surreal, do you have them at your place.[/QUOTE]

Gonna try to sell a 362. Its a great saw but I've always wanted a 372. I think a 70cc saw will suit me well :cool:

Not on our property but near by. That is a panting of a Rainbow Eucalyptus a local artist did for us. I wish the inside of the tree looked like the bark on the outside as it would make a pretty sweet table!

Gonna try to sell a 362. Its a great saw but I've always wanted a 372. I think a 70cc saw will suit me well :cool:

Not on our property but near by. That is a panting of a Rainbow Eucalyptus a local artist did for us. I wish the inside of the tree looked like the bark on the outside as it would make a pretty sweet table!
Depending on the wood(size/species) and the type of cutting(milling/cross cutting) you do a 362 is usually plenty as there's not much speed gained when cutting smaller wood with a larger saw. That being said once you get into bigger wood or milling a larger saw can speed things up quite a bit, then there's the fun factor of a 70cc saw if the weight is not an issue for you. I ran 4-5 tanks thru my ported 440 Saturday and was a bit tired as much of the felling cuts were just above waist high. So I was taking breaks and running a makita 4300 and a ported ms241(both are fun saws), and then in the end I pulled out a 7910 to finish of a couple large red oaks, not sure where I found the energy/strength to do that(yes I'm out of shape, but round is a shape lol).
I'm surprised your not enjoying the 362, is it the 362 mtronic, stihls are the best saw in the world lol.
I've never seen the inside of one of those before, picture?

Honestly I don't really use a big saw much nowadays and mainly just use a top handle every now and again. The 362 is a great saw, I just want to try something else out. People are gonna hate me for hoarding a 372 but would actually just like to pick up a mint OE one to hang onto and use it occasionally. Kind of a shame but someone has to right! ;)

Mine is the non M-tronic first model

[photo=medium]5040[/photo]

Stihls are alright... ;)

[photo=medium]5039[/photo]

Honestly I don't really use a big saw much nowadays and mainly just use a top handle every now and again. The 362 is a great saw, I just want to try something else out. People are gonna hate me for hoarding a 372 but would actually just like to pick up a mint OE one to hang onto and use it occasionally. Kind of a shame but someone has to right! ;)

Stihls are alright... ;)

I don't either, but I enjoy running them as often as I can, even if it's just cutting cookies:chainsaw:.
Just ran one of my 200t's this morning cutting some splits that were a little long down to 16-18" for the wood stove.
I hope no-one here has a problem with saw hoarders, or I may be in trouble :innocent:.
Well I can understand the underwhelming nature of running that saw, it was a disappointment to me the first time I ran one, and the second time, it's the largest contributing factor to the 361 becoming the legend it is(much like the 575/early 372 xt making the 372 oe a legend). I've got plenty of both stihls and huskys, as well as others, and they all have great models for sure as well as bad ones(typically the "beta" versions).
I can't see the pictures you posted :(.

Stihls are alright... ;)

...People are gonna hate me for hoarding a 372...........(no) hoarding going on here ;):innocent:

Back