Husky 372xp or Stihl ms441

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats to you.

You now have the saw that will cure everything from zits to ingrown toenails and a saw that will limb all day w/o causing you to break a sweat.:clap:

Let me start by saying I really respect Thall........just like Lakeside, stihltech, and several several others here. But I also understand where ND is coming from. The 361 is hailed as the best thing before, since, after, and into infinity.....compared to sliced bread. To drop $600 or so on something that is supposed to be wonderful and then have problems is not a huge deal so long as it is rectified. It looks like he has a cruddy dealer and for whatever reason did not receive proper factory assistance in the matter. His error is in throwing the whole company in the dump........stihl isn't number 1 in sales for producing junk or not supporting their product line with great warranty. It is tough sometimes to get a sour taste out of your mouth after a couple bad experiences with the same company.

Waylan

The only choice for me is 372 xp I have cut much wood with my first one and my spare is catching up fast! I also have cut 45+ inch with it no problem one is modded with a bb and muffler mod and 24" b&c the other stock 20" b&c. I use the stock one quite often and it cuts 35" stuff no problem just have to go both sides. I now have a 395 with a 36" B&c and bring it out on the big stuff and as always husky's kick.

Let me start by saying I really respect Thall........just like Lakeside, stihltech, and several several others here. But I also understand where ND is coming from. The 361 is hailed as the best thing before, since, after, and into infinity.....compared to sliced bread. To drop $600 or so on something that is supposed to be wonderful and then have problems is not a huge deal so long as it is rectified. It looks like he has a cruddy dealer and for whatever reason did not receive proper factory assistance in the matter. His error is in throwing the whole company in the dump........stihl isn't number 1 in sales for producing junk or not supporting their product line with great warranty. It is tough sometimes to get a sour taste out of your mouth after a couple bad experiences with the same company.

Waylan

I don't think that what he says is the truth anyway.

I thought you were being a little light on the fella

Well hell Mow I can't be too tuff on him. I tried to reason with him, even told him to call the shop if he ever needed any help with his saw, he chose to continue his rant. So now I hope his ole saw blows up and the piston smacks him in the noggin,LOLOL

Well hell Mow I can't be too tuff on him. I tried to reason with him, even told him to call the shop if he ever needed any help with his saw, he chose to continue his rant. So now I hope his ole saw blows up and the piston smacks him in the noggin,LOLOL

:agree2: :agree2: :agree2:

aha! there you are. for a minute there I thought your wife was writing your posts for ya!

tryin to rep ya but im all out!!!

Whatcha talkin bout, I've gotton mellow in my old age. I can't be picking on people, its just not American you kiwi p-rick,LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Latest posts

Back