Husky 372xp or Stihl ms441

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nah... I stepped up, I wasnt picked :cheers:

only made possible when thall handed over his dangleberries

lol :D

Go sit in the corner. You'll be the chosen one when I, the one and only, choose you. Remember there is only one that controls the chainsaw sky and sea and that be me. You are one of many, I am but one of one, the one and only, ya hear me dangleberry, bow before me, be my donkey, squeal to thy rooster,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Last edited:
Go sit in the corner. You'll be the chosen one when I, the one and only, choose you. Remember there is only one that controls the chainsaw sky and sea and that be me. You are one of many, I am but one of one, the one and only, ya hear me dangleberry, bow before me, be my donkey, squeal to thy rooster,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

didnt i put something in your ear earlier?

ha!

on a serious note, ive done some major damage to my back after using those weighty sthils at the dawn of my career. been to the dr, have been told under no circumstances am I to do any heavy lifting.

So now, I sit down to pee

:D lol

The saws have nothing to do with it, its the way you water ski.

attachment.php

Save your back, buy a boat,LOLOLOLOLOL

I found out also your a racist Steve, shame on you, LOLOL

attachment.php

hey im no racist, i just dislike people that sit on their a$$ and mooch off the tax I pay when they are perfectly capable of working for themselves.

btw your pic didnt work so i dont know what it is. hopefully something funny, cos your material has slipped lately

lol... a day milling on my 395's is 20 tanks................. thats some hard work done right there. still goin strong. 066's were 25 tanks for the same result, and the clutches didnt like the heat. could cook eggs on the side covers

Sounds like an outboard clutch is a good idea for that application.......:)

You must have some serious issues that you need to work out with yourself. All this hostility pent up inside of you cannot be good for you. Give it a rest.

I have said before, They are all great saws. If you will not agree with this that makes you either blind or stupid, which one is it?

Boy, I hope you have a better day tomorrow. :cheers:

I don't read any hostility into Ropes posts - some of yours is another story...........:biggrinbounce2: :laugh: :laugh:

:cheers:

Last edited:
I don't read any hostility into Ropes posts - some of yours is another story...........:biggrinbounce2: :laugh: :laugh:

No need to choose sides, Niko. Both are grown adults and should let it rest. Some can handle the BS in this thread better than others, but everyone has its personal BS limit. That's why we can't get all along every time...:cheers:

You feel lucky or something? I will say most days I love my work
like most that enjoy tree work. Setting there running that cnc mill
is getting to your brain. I have not shed a tear since my grand ma
died in 78 so ya got me mistaken. Your name calling is starting to
make me think less and less of your ability to discuss issues.

You are the last person that would be able to discuss an issue. You see everything as black and white with no middle ground. You are the one that started it with me, so now you will get what you asked for. You saw fit to go in the 70cc saw thread and start trouble in there, and I'm not about to listen to that crap.

I do in fact feel very lucky! In this rough economy I get to work as much as I want to in a job that I enjoy with incredible benefits and top level pay.

I'll tell you what Rope, we can call a truce and leave this alone, or we can keep on rolling with it. You choose.

Husky kicks...

Stihl rules...

Can we leave it at that?????:)

Back