Husky 372xp or Stihl ms441

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey im no racist, i just dislike people that sit on their a$$ and mooch off the tax I pay when they are perfectly capable of working for themselves.

btw your pic didnt work so i dont know what it is. hopefully something funny, cos your material has slipped lately

attachment.php

:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Aint them Stihl's pruty, nothing uglier than a dayuuuum Humpback I tells ya,hehe

Tommie,

Whacha want for Mr. Leaky?

Maybe we should take up a collection, and send that thing to Rope. Yep, Rope, the hardest workin' man this galaxy has ever seen.

I've got $100 I'll send to get the ball rolling.

Steve, Brian, Tommy, et al., you in?

Tommie, you on ready?

Joat

PS: We makin' lemonade outta a lemon.

Tommie,

Maybe we should take up a collection, and send that thing to Rope. Yep, Rope, the hardest workin' man this galaxy has ever seen.

Tommie, you on ready?

Joat

Mr. Drippy is a legend in the Husqvarna Quality Control Dept.......

Tommie,

Tommie, you on ready?

Joat

I think that saw is worth big $$$$ to Mr. Hall as a sales tool!!!

Tommie,

Tommie, you on ready?

Joat

I got 2 quarters, 50 cents, at least that is what I think it's worth.:D

A hard working man like Rope should be using a Stihl anyway.:chainsaw: :dizzy:

Up to $100.50 for the leakmaster......

Tommie,

Tommie, you on ready?

Joat

Joat being a man of the utmost charactor, one of extreme kindness toward others, a man of 185 lbs of nothing but pure love muscle, beauty and charm I can't ruin this reputation of mine by selling that saw. Surely once that thing dumps a load of oil down their leg they would talk unkindly of me, :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Joat being a man of the utmost charactor, one of extreme kindness toward others, a man of 185 lbs of nothing but pure love muscle, beauty and charm I can't ruin this reputation of mine by selling that saw. Surely once that thing dumps a load of oil down their leg they would talk unkindly of me, :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

8 lbs of which is hair glue.....

Tommie,

I appreciate your character and your reputation. Ole Rope seems to be overworked and I was trying to help him a bit.

Tell ya what, Rope, as Tommie is my witness, if I win Spike's raffle (I've paid for two tickets), that 372XP is yours.

Peace,

Joat

I think that saw is worth big $$$$ to Mr. Hall as a sales tool!!!

TZ,

Tepid Folgers and lookin' ya in the eye in the backroom are Tommie's biggest sales tools.

Mr. Drippy just gives him something to complain about, something a Stihl can never do.

Joat

Back