Husky 372xp or Stihl ms441

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

But you never have to clean the airfilter on a Husky.............................I love it.....Puts money in my pocket........hehe

lol... you forget, we have already discussed this pic. owner abuse as i recall :D:D:D

winter??? whats that???

have you seen my profile......................

winter is for suckers!

regardless, do you think that the 372 with winter flap gone would suck more than the stihl in that vid... i think not. damn your dirty husky filter pics!!! they still look better than 1 min of that stihl youtube vid. dont know about you but i cut for more than a minute

lol STK

Wow so in the real world you can only cut for 1 minute with a Stihl because the rest of the time your collecting chips and dust to pour over your saw.....
:yourock: :yourock:

No wonder, Stihl just copied it for that model! :biggrinbounce2:

now troll... stihl would never copy husky

apart from metal AV springs coming out now instead of rubber? even after stihl bagged metal as being the worst thing out there?

and whats this, the MS361 being a direct copy of the 262xp...

lol... troll, you should know better than to label stihl as copiers!

hahahahaahahaha

That makes the 372 look worse then. It doesn't have enough area under the curve. It's the 70cc 361.

:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

The reason the 361 is so popular is that it behaves like a 59cc Husky xp would have (except for the air filtration)........

I looked at both before picking up a new ms440. The dealer support by me for the Husky brand stinks. There is only 1 "real" Husky dealer close. I will not buy from Northern tools, Fleet farm or some other "box" store that has no one who knows saws and don't even carry the good models. Plus the 372 felt a little cheap to me. It seems to be a fine saw with all the supporters, but I feel the Stihls are built a little better. The 441 is a nice, solid saw. Just a little heavier than the 440 which is why I went the 440 route. But the dealer support is WAY better. To me, that makes the difference. If you need service, help, or parts, they are everwhere.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back