• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husky 385 & 372

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CIAmike11

I don’t discriminate, all saws welcome
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I have a good mutual friend looking to sell a Few of his saws. A Husqvarna 385- priced at $600. And a 372xp ported by Richard Duggan out West priced at $500 dollars. If interested please PM me. I will put you in contact with Him. I do not have any pictures but he will readily supply them if serious buyers contact him. And yes although not very very well know in here, I will vouch for him as he is a very good ole timer who I have had many a good business dealing with and all saws I’ve gotten off him have been top notch! Thank you ladies and gentleman

I have a good mutual friend looking to sell a Few of his saws. A Husqvarna 385- priced at $600. And two 372xp ported by Richard Duggan out West priced at $500 dollars. If interested please PM me. I will put you in contact with Him. I do not have any pictures but he will readily supply them if serious buyers contact him. And yes although not very very well know in here, I will vouch for him as he is a very good ole timer who I have had many a good business dealing with and all saws I’ve gotten off him have been top notch! Thank you ladies and gentleman
If you could please send me some pics of the saws, Thanks

Sounds awesome but there are several saw related things I "need" right now more than another large cube saw.

To Clarify: The 372's are $500 each correct?

GLWS!

I edited the post but just so all interested parties are aware, one of the 372xp’s has sold.so the 385 and one more 372 are still available. I will keep y’all updated. But I have a feeling the 385 might be going to a new home too once the interested party sees how nice it truly is

Latest posts

Back