• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husky 394XP, two 372XP, 272XP, Stihl 028, 044, many more small Stihl/Husky saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael G

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Prices don't include shipping. If you think they're too high or too low send me an angry PM and I will entertain.

Any questions? Please ask as many as you need. Got too many saws I fixed up over the months that never get used.

All are PHO unless you want the B&C, we can work it out. Got 20-32" Husky & 16-25" Stihl bars. Unless you're way out west I can get a saw to you for $15-30 shipping. I'd be glad to drop the prices a little if you want to meet up.

PICS: http://imgur.com/a/R6C76

$600 - 394XP: Crack on clutch side case. AM coil. Works great.

$480 - 372XP non XT: Stock OEM, clean.

$440 - 372XP non XT: AM coil, new plug, runs fine.

$280 - 268 with 272XP cylinder: Cylinder is OEM Mahle, piston is AM.

$400 - Stihl 044: Kept pretty clean. Top cover has a tiny crack near rear screw. Handle and air covers from 460. All OEM parts. Love running it but my 361 is perfect for me.

$200 - Stihl 028: AM coil, 175 compression. Runs good.

$120 - Stihl 210C: I put standard chain adjusters on both of these. I have two.

$130 - Stihl 021: Older one with old style air filter. Used a lot by me.

$120 - Stihl 180C: Kept very clean. Comes with the 12" b&c

$150 - Stihl 025: I have two. One has an AM carb. Both run pretty well.

PARTS:

$80 - Husky 55 parts, as pictured, coil has spark. Crank is a little stiff, I got it just to steal some parts for mine.

$80 - Stihl 028 parts. Piston has a little scoring but surprisingly holds 180-185 psi compression. Had plans to put it together, needs a coil, fuel line, clutch and chain brake assembly (maybe a few other tidbits) and it should be good to go.

Cant decide between the 028,025, or the 021 for my first chainsaw. What is the difference in condition between them. Thanks!

Cant decide between the 028,025, or the 021 for my first chainsaw. What is the difference in condition between them. Thanks!

028 is a pretty old saw, but it's in good condition for its age.

021 is in great shape (my opinion). I clean it every now and then and used it personally.

The 025's I fixed 'em up, gave them a cleaning and they've been collecting dust on the rack.

IMO, the 025 is underrated. I really like the 028's but they are getting to be a bit dated. Still a ton of parts available for them though. Of those three models I'd pick the 025. Good price too.

I'm soon to have a MS250 ready to go if you might be interested. Soon as in a week or so.

I would have to agree with Sam on this one, Mookie. My 025 has found a good home as the go-to small wood and limbing machine in my fleet. It has a rather good power-to-weight ratio and is fun to work with. Michael G has set a fair price, as well. Get yourself set up with an 18" bar and .325 chain and go to town. You won't regret it. It may be awhile before you need another saw. But "need" is relative to some of us...

GLWS

One 372 sold on eBay.

Gary must be your end. unless I get more complaints

Interested in the 394xp. Can you post pics here or email them?

Latest posts

Back