Husky 51 fuel line help

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BoonDoc

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Anyone know what size the fuel line is for the 51 model? Or give me a part number. I have an order pending at Bailey's, but the live chat guy told me they do not carry it? Anyone know where I can buy it?

You may have to jerk the old fuel line out and measure it. You can probably get it at a Husqvarna dealer or get the Tygon stuff from ebay. Looks like the fuel line is 501 76 83 01 and the grommet that goes at the tank opening is 503 73 58 01 if my parts list is correct.

IIRC - 3/32" ID X 3/16" OD. Oreilly Auto has a good selection in small engine section. Been a while since I did one and I am pretty sure it's not the bigger 1/8" ID. You can measure top hole OD.

No need to mess with Bailey's over fuel line. Any larger hardware store that sells yard equipment should have two sizes of tygon available. It will be the larger size. I use the 6.5x3.5mm 99¢ a foot tygon from Knecht's. All Husqvarna dealers should have two or three sizes available.

Just checked. I measure .23" OD, so it must be the 1/8" ID X 1/4" OD. Now, I can't remember how tight a fit it was - 3/32" would work if it doesn't leak.

Latest posts

Back