• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade Husky 550xp and 562xp autotune carburetors

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hingle McCringleberry

Stihl 038 Farm Boss
Reaction score
I've got 2 550xp carbs as well as 2 562xp carbs. All 4 are autotune. I'd like to trade for a corded electric wrench. All reasonable offers considered. Also I have about 10 other assorted chainsaw and weedeater carbs of anyone is interested.

I've got 2 550xp carbs as well as 2 562xp carbs. All 4 are autotune. I'd like to trade for a corded electric wrench. All reasonable offers considered. Also I have about 10 other assorted chainsaw and weedeater carbs of anyone is interested.
Model numbers on the 562 carbs?

Its just h Dave Gda Minsk and m, I v vuploadfromtaptalk1469530324237.jpg g l dc very
Interesting l f tuploadfromtaptalk1469530258899.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Back