• Notice to all BUYERS. You are buying at your own risk. If you do not know the seller then please be cautious and look for suspicious activity. If they ask you to mail a check/money order or pay with PayPal using the Friends and Family option, that is a RED FLAG. Your purchase will not be protected. Only pay with credit card or PayPal using the goods and services options. Do not fall for the excuse that they don't want to pay the PayPal fees. They need to account for that in their sales price.
  • To all USERS that think they need to police the site. New users that come to sell items are not always selling stolen merchandise. No vigilante or lynch mob mentality is permitted. You will be given infraction points if you accuse someone of selling stolen merchandise without hard evidence. You must have the stolen item report with a serial number and/or pictures that match the for sale item to make such accusations. Alert the moderators with your evidence and they will take care of any transgressions. If you do not you will be given enough points for a 3 day time out.
  • ArboristSite has decided that due to the abusive interactions users are having with each other in the political forum, we will no longer be providing a place to talk politics on this forum. Any political posts will be deleted once discovered or reported to us. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
www.harvesterbars.com

SOLD!!!! Husky 570 Chainsaw - Project

davefr

davefr

Addicted to ArboristSite
Website
Visit site
I came across this Husqvarna 570 Chainsaw. The original owner said it ran with straight gas. He told me he rebuilt the bottom end and the top is left to go. He claims all the original parts are there along with $100 worth of new parts. IMHO the chainsaw looks to have had very little use and should be a pretty straight forward "sweat equity" project.

Please review the detailed images. What you see is what you get. As-Is.

Price is $175 shipped US. (prefer MO but Paypal is OK) . Just PM or email davefr at gmail dot com.

cuinrearview

cuinrearview

Red saw lover
Wait. Are you selling this or selling on behalf of someone else? ARE all of the parts there? You're about to be barraged with a ton of questions and pic requests.

davefr

davefr

Addicted to ArboristSite
Website
Visit site
Wait. Are you selling this or selling on behalf of someone else? ARE all of the parts there? You're about to be barraged with a ton of questions and pic requests.

I'm selling it myself.

I can't guarantee every little part is there. The guy I bought it from said so, but all I did was a quick inventory of the major components.

Bring on the barrage of questions and pic requests. I'm ready!!!