• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Husky Felling saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning and welcome to AS firefighter.
I have a 365 xt that has a muffler mod and the transfer covers ground, it runs just like the 372(same cylinder/bore at 50mm both are 71cc), it just has a smaller single dog and the low top air filter setup. When I got it someone had broken the fuel tank replacing the fuel line so I put a brand new oem fuel tank on it because it was in great condition and all the used ones were well used to say the least.
It runs great.

No auto tune you should jump on it. I prefer no auto tune.
I think you can purchase flippy caps for it. I’m not sure if they break easy or not. Funny how this new stuff comes and goes like the no scrench quick bar adjuster fad. My ms250 has that.

Still looking I guess. I have Husqvarnas -- 266xp that is strong, some 281/288s, and a 385 and a 390 that are both nice and low hours. I also have a 372xpw ported by Rattler and it is hot. Any of those sound like what you're looking for? Are you nearby?

Back