Husky K760 rebuild, New jug spark plug seat has pits that wont seal?? what to do??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ginsenger

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Husky K760 rebuild, New jug spark plug seat has pits that wont seal?? what to do?? I preasure tested with home made seals, Intake side wouldnt quite seal but pressure tested with soapy water around seals and gaskets while it had preasure in it ( although it would not hold pressure for required time) and found no other leaks. what should I do? try copper spark plug washer?, High temp gasket material or aerobic gasket eliminator?, pull the jug and lower the seat past the pits?, send the jug and kit Back?, it is a cross kit...

Husky K760 rebuild, New jug spark plug seat has pits that wont seal?? what to do?? I preasure tested with home made seals, Intake side wouldnt quite seal but pressure tested with soapy water around seals and gaskets while it had preasure in it ( although it would not hold pressure for required time) and found no other leaks. what should I do? try copper spark plug washer?, High temp gasket material or aerobic gasket eliminator?, pull the jug and lower the seat past the pits?, send the jug and kit Back?, it is a cross kit...
Try a thread tap to clean out burrs. Do you have a picture?

Back