husky kicks

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tommie,

I'm disappointed. Turn off Demi, put down the remote, and look at your signature line.

MORAL FIBER, GOTS TO GET IT BACK

Dr. Jack

Hahahahha,okokokokokokok. Durn it can't have no fun anymore, grrrrrrrrrrrr. 2000 put both chains on correctly. However how tight you make his is up to you,hehehehehehehe.

(I couldn't resist Joat,LOL)

BTW 2000, put some Astroglide in your oil tank, should be good for a 10 second increase, is with me,LOLOLOL

I am sorry man but husky still kicks I would part with my wife before my two 372s, well not really but you get the point. I have one work modded and one stock and I don't care if it is the fastest thing since sliced bread it is like new and lasted under me in my tree biz 4 years and counting !I use a saw hard and daily if they last for me they will for anyone.

Who said they won't last???

I am sorry man but husky still kicks I would part with my wife before my two 372s, well not really but you get the point. I have one work modded and one stock and I don't care if it is the fastest thing since sliced bread it is like new and lasted under me in my tree biz 4 years and counting !I use a saw hard and daily if they last for me they will for anyone. The other saw I got due to a.s. and decided
a mod would be cool it kicks also but don't know its age.

Good post Rope, true and to the point. If its holding up for ya thats all that matters..

Hahahahha,okokokokokokok. Durn it can't have no fun anymore, grrrrrrrrrrrr. 2000 put both chains on correctly. However how tight you make his is up to you,hehehehehehehe.

(I couldn't resist Joat,LOL)

BTW 2000, put some Astroglide in your oil tank, should be good for a 10 second increase, is with me,LOLOLOL

What about KY jelly? There has got to be something that can help them win....:biggrinbounce2:

I am sorry man but husky still kicks I would part with my wife before my two 372s, well not really but you get the point. I have one work modded and one stock and I don't care if it is the fastest thing since sliced bread it is like new and lasted under me in my tree biz 4 years and counting !I use a saw hard and daily if they last for me they will for anyone. The other saw I got due to a.s. and decided
a mod would be cool it kicks also but don't know its age.

One more time - it's not annoying or too the point yet.

One thing is for certain everyone even the champ will agree a saw is
only as good as the sawperator I have seen retards that could tear up
a parked dozer a sharp chain clean air filter and tuned saw will last and
last like the energizer bunny.

Hey I know,,,,

Lets ditch this thread for now and go jump on Peter,,,

He's bashing 290's (again) on a "I'm a new guy what saw to buy thread"

Dr. Jack (Joatmon) is trying to coax him down off the ceiling but so far he aint biting!!!!!!!! :deadhorse: :cheers: :dizzy:

I can agree with that:smoking:

Lets ditch this thread for now and go jump on Peter,,,

He's bashing 290's (again) on a "I'm a new guy what saw to buy thread"

Dr. Jack (Joatmon) is trying to coax him down off the ceiling but so far he aint biting!!!!!!!! :deadhorse: :cheers: :dizzy:

Can I go between these two threads??

Good point again Rope. The operator plays a major part in the life of any type of motorised product no matter what the brand. Rope you may lean Husky and nothing wrong with that but I can tell your wise about all saws, not just Husky, good job!!!

you'll have to bring your slow motion machine here.

See how much shipping is to 28352....I'm not going to pay $100 just to prove someone wrong....:deadhorse:

i ain't letting anyone use my saw and i have already used the competition.:hmm3grin2orange:

I understand if you are worried, don't be scared. It is just a little ole 440....
Man I have got to ask is it a dodge 440 hot saw
hehehe ? That would not be nice to fool someone and maybe he is worried
about you gettin attached to his saw like I would, or bias trial by someone
putting chain on bass akwards are you runnin nos on that 440 :laugh: That
has gotta be heavy and would take ford 427 to beat it!

Man I have got to ask is it a dodge 440 hot saw
hehehe ? That would not be nice to fool someone and maybe he is worried
about you gettin attached to his saw like I would, or bias trial by someone
putting chain on bass akwards are you runnin nos on that 440 :laugh: That
has gotta be heavy and would take ford 427 to beat it!

LOL, no dodge or fords here, only Chevys. If someone were to send me a slow poke 372, I would run them with the same chain and try to keep it close to the same conditions. I would like to see a non bias redneck race:clap: I'll leave the bottle in da house:)

Sorry to disappoint you....The girls are Manuals Husky Jred girl's ...........Manual doesn't want you to know that picture I posted was found hanging in his shop.. He will try to spin it ,but hes the Husky Jred fan not me....
Im not into Husky Jred girls like him...
Mine would have to be Jack Daniels girls...

Yea if you seen your cheerleaders in my Garage it would have been on the Dart board spinning. LOL
I thought you owned all types of saws, Don't tell me that piped Jonsered saw is not yours. Hmmmm
Now you can't tell me, you don't like the Jonsered girls. I got you on tape dancing with one of them at the last party.:rockn:

attachment.php
attachment.php

Last edited:
Back